Update 0.5.6.39

@James_Grove This is a major glitch in the Pacific War campaign. I purchased this entire set of frog skin camo in the Pacific War campaign. But as you can see since the developers added the torso option for the US my matching pants are gone. They were of the same color as the vest that the soldier is wearing and not of this different color. I don’t even have the option to buy the matching set of pants anymore. Please fix this. Or else refund me my customization orders. I didn’t spend my customization orders for this.

6 Likes

Is this a new camo for the King Tiger?

Most likely, i think its called Hinterhalt-Tarn.

1 Like

Nice. This looks so good.

Lol sure I’ll go slap a like :saluting_face:

Now let’s campaign for Stalingrad BR1-3 only

It’s glorious when it’s not fake

1 Like

No its editor

1 Like

On second though doesn’t the camo you mentioned look like this?

The one in the screenshot looks orangish for some weird reason. Is it because of the lighting?

Damn!

Hinterhalt exists in 3 variations if i remember right one which is green and bright brown and then the one from the screenshot and your screenshot, the first one is quite rare, and was only used in normandy if i remember right.

1 Like

It makes no sense as to why they are wasting such a beautiful camo in the mods editor.

I think it looks a bit strange on the tiger due to the Zimmerit.

1 Like

Still I love the bright colors. Hopefully, they add some tank camos in the BP.

1 Like

these mixups make the american soldiers look a bit like clowns, but when german soldiers are seen with helmet covers and mixed uniform it kinda looks badass for some reason, such tiny details make the day.

1 Like

The same old story to be honest. I am not even surprised at this point. After every major update they end up doing something bad with the customization. This while there are CBRs on these issues which have been acknowledged.

I see where you are getting at, but this is a demagogy. WW2 was an extremely intense time of technology development. It started with bolt action rifles and tanks having armor barely capable of stopping rifle bullets, and after less than six years there were mass-produced select-fire rifles, night vision and fighter jets. So yes, a year and a half makes a big difference when we speak of WW2.

1 Like

Remove the new optic or make a toggle option to get rid off the new optic.

2 Likes

That’s really true.

You can’t compare it to long peace periods.

The technology of 1939 (T-26, Pz II, biplanes) is not comparable to that of 1945 (IS-2, Tiger 2, jets).
And no one who has ever attendded a history class would imagine Germans invading Poland with jets.

WW1 era was similarly rapid: the tech of 1913 was nowhere near the tech of 1919: tanks, fighers, bombers, gas, etc.

But now most militaries are using tech made in 1970-80s: from T-72 to Abrams and from AK to AR platform.

1 Like

lil sad that there’s no poster, or some kinda specific cosmetic item in the battle pass, although i understand why there isn’t any of those

What ever the reason is.,because even for stalingrad as regarded as the turning point on ww2, d day, it’s still the most known, covered battlefield of ww2.

D day was just on another level.

Maybe in your culture?
D day is just popularized by US media and propaganda.

It wouldn’t even make Eastern Front top 5 battles.

2 Likes