Update 0.5.3.34

New player here since the merge. Gotta say, this “Minor” update hell sounds like a major one! Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Like the update. All the small details and stuff. Maybe tweak how soldiers dies? Seems exaggerated. Good example of death, look into in the movie saving private ryan.

Heya comrades, i seen some report that some players have an fps issue, on berlin especially, to solve or try find problem especially, please make .dap file, here is a small instruction:
To create such a log you will need to start the game, enter a battle and press left ALT + F11 to enable or disable the log recording. When you see the performance drop you will need press F11 again. After that, in the folder with logs “logs~enlisted” the .dap file will appear. Devs really need this .dap file to solve the problem.
And of course post it with more additional info as possible(usual .clog, replay, where issue is the most visible for you and performance log .dap) on your CBR website: Gaijin.net // Issues

4 Likes

Are you Veekay45???

1 Like

XP calculation is secret, but chances are that you were using vehicle squads (supposed have xp nerf) and didn’t die much (huge mistake, die alot fighting in the objective = get alot of XP).

Lol, but I support their movement. (Meaning the Stalingrad BR policy)

2 Likes

f047246d31cad2775a3079a580351c8a

Rommel counterattack is my favourite.

3 Likes

Can we also expect to see semi-auto added to the MG 13 since it uses the same double-crescent trigger system?

4 Likes

Great update, thankyou. Hope to see bipods/mount weapon get an overhaul in the future as well

1 Like

Lots of good stuff by the looks. Really like this though. hope it pans out well

wont get to try it till after work

I wonder when can we have Anti-Japanese War,many weapons Chinese used such as ZB26,MP18,Mosin-Nagent are already added.Thank you,I’m a Chinese ,my English is not very decent.

For some reason… my main menu doesn’t even hit 60FPS after update? BRUH

Nor the Practice range for some reason?

And keep in mind Before update I run 100FPS anywhere but Pacific, and of course the menu is capped at 60FPS, but after Update changed everything?

I could only play one game since update but I appreciate the work by the dev’s. Really nice QoL update!

No, i almost don’t use them. Most of the time i spend the whole game making rallies and trying to take or defend the objective. This time was not diferent.

9 times. I know this game wants players die a lot for some reason.

At the end it was a bug actually:

It’s fix by now btw

You know I myself spent a good couple of seconds thinking “when did I post that?” :joy:

Join the resistance I guess :grin:

3 Likes

New bug with this update causing many of the German soldiers helmets to wrongly have the wire on them for some reason​:bangbang::bangbang:

For bug reports please use Gaijin.net // Issues and fill in the required fields.

1 Like

Helmets are still bugged on the 36th infantry regiment (Italian snipers) where the headwear/helmets in the home screen are different from those in game (eg: green beret in menu, white helmet in game for any non sniper classes on the squad in Moscow outfits, eg 2: white helmets on snipers in menu, green beret in game instalingrad outfits) PLEASE fix this it’s a longtime issue and I spent REAL MONEY on appearance change orders which is a complete waste since this glitch gives them a different helmet anyway.

Nice update but found few bugs:

1. Pilots that land equip tnt or a pistol instead the primary weapon.

2. Sometimes bodies jump extremely far and bounce around few times.

3. Missions are bugged after the match i need to spam click multiple times to receive the rewards

I love new gunsights on M2 Carbine and Garand, new color palette is also good in the past it was too colorful now it looks as it should be. Ai now can use ladders it surprised me how they were storming point while using 5 routes.

3 Likes

you mean counterattacking?

I was a bit confused too, because I remember you saying you don’t have a problem with the counterattack scenario. Then I looked at the username lol.