Update 0.5.3.34

With this update the game constantly freezes lowering the fps :frowning:

1 Like

No, but I finally noticed what is actually written on his profile photo and I since I am wholeheartedly against seeing any Kingtigers or IS-2 in Stalingrad, I decided to sacrifice the pixel pilot girl and replace her with Veekay45’s request to the developers. Maybe if more people joined, they would accept the fact that “diversity” is not a goal they have to pursue, and that we liked more how Stalingrad looked before the post-merge matchmaking turned it into an all-vehicle sandbox that feels like a cheap parody

1 Like

But… that’s what war thun… errr… Enlisted is about, thought.

Moroccans in Pacific.
Folgore paratroopers in Berlin.
Jumbos in Normandy.
Ass44, rd44…
Gold orders like coomders.

And believe me, it won’t stop there!

I wonder if cold war stuff will fin there way in Berlin :thinking:

You’re better of with a pixel pilot… :confused:

1 Like

If so, I will quit the game.

8 Likes

Not sure if its just me, but it feel more clunky. I used to aim very well and now my aiming is all over the place.

I mean if they ever add post war fight they should separate it into era but then again queue problem might happen if they do that

Same

4 Likes

Why did you change the distinguishable animated “next unlock” icon

To something less distinguishable and grey?

2 Likes

Me too. Every blatant anachronism makes my eyelid twitch. And recently it’s all been going dangerously far in the arcade direction.
Maybe if it was like this since the beginning of Enlisted it would be tolerable - but the game in 2021 was clearly signaling that the historical context of each battle theater was important, they made the game in a way that you could feel the immersion through a certain set of gear, vehicles, and squads, and mostly through asymmetrical battle settings (invaders attacking from a certain direction of a certain map, and being a certain nation’s army).
Now they are completely throwing away that approach, messing up the things that created the experience I loved from the start of the game’s existence.

What? They removed the flying sparkles? Why? They were so cool. The one cool thing I honestly liked in the tech tree.
I hope it’s just a temporary bug of the UI

Queue problem never was solved to begin with lmao

3 Likes

Mmmmm yeah I totally Enjoy WT post war tanks vs WWII tanks, is so fun that I uninstalled the game and never touch it again

Is so fun man, so fun that I can just play Squad, Rising Storm and Project Reality instead

2 Likes

Same here as well (was about to say “me three”)

1 Like

True, I am often waiting 1:30, that never happened before the merge - the slots were just filled with bots if the wait was like 0:20 (and those were the battles where I could carry the game and reap all the kills, which felt awesome)

No, but look, you can buy the same head for the second time

2 Likes

Footstep sounds were not increased much if at all. Zero

I even hear them while sitting in my tank man

2 Likes

They’re much louder for me, like maybe a bit too much for realism tbh but I don’t mind

Aircraft gunners do not fire.

1 Like

#justice4honks

1 Like