Update 0.5.3.34

After update all battle points lost on current task (19th-21st)

1 Like

Known, already forwarded

2 Likes

oh does that mean i will lose the current progress after it “fix”? cause i literally just farm it again

or will that mean i get free progress again?

As a compensation for technical problems during the release of the current update, the current task of the event can be completed for only 1000 battle points. The discounted conditions will last until 13:00 UTC time on 21 February.

26 Likes

Somehow you messed up the soldiers in main meny, they don’t have the pose they supposed to have.
On another note, add the option to change the pose they stand at

1 Like

Yeah, they have 1 pose when you see whole squad, but when you view the individually they all use different pose.
Was the same in devserver.

2 Likes

Where exactly should i see this asterisk? When i buy the soldier? In the perk tree? does it matter if the soldier isnt yet 5 stars?
Needs a bit more clarification

When buying a soldier, and on the inventory menu
It doesn’t matter if the soldier isn’t 5 stars

When will the bug of the gun grenade be fixed? I am almost tormented by this bug, and it cannot function properly on indoor floors and walls.

oooh up there, i was searching around the perk tree. forgot that it also shows on the inventory screen
thx for the help :slight_smile:

this is how it looks in squad menu
And when receiving a soldier.

2 Likes

you fixed the m2 sights!! i can finally use the gun thx

Why are MGs all red just after one sec of shooting? I doubt that’s how it works.

2 Likes

cause you need to change barrel after every 5 bullets :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be consistent with how quickly the MG overheats on the sdkfz 251/1.

1 Like

Major Update? -->>> Exit here

Very good QoL update it looks like

3 Likes

Is it just me? The customization of both of these squads have not changed for me…

2 Likes

Splendid! Updating as I type this. Can’t wait to give this update a try! :saluting_face:

I think they mean the Italian paratroopers, their pants are fixed now. As for the Soviet ones, no idea

1 Like