Update 0.5.1.64

Devs are working on a dynamic box for soviet para :nerd_face: (weapons box change whit br)

8 Likes

Also MP41

EDIT: I’m blind, nevermind

1 Like

I hope its all paras…

5 Likes

Japanese semi-autos were fixed

4 Likes

Type 4 Garand: guys? What about me?

2 Likes

so you made riflemans useless below tier 2 but this time i still fight GL’s being uptiered to br 3. 200 iq move here

• The Type 4 being a G41 pretending to be a Garand is at BR4, despite still stuck with a stripper clip reload
  • Johnson LMG being BR4 despite being statistically a sidegrade to BARs
  • PPS-42/43 still undertiered despite their statistical superiority to weapons of the same BR
  • SIG Model 1920, Lanchester 50rd and MP 28 (7.35) having higher-capacity magazines than other guns of the same BR.
  • The 1918 and 1918A1 BARs are still BR 3 despite mediocre handling performance
  • Type Otsu still overtiered at BR3 despite being a 5-shot SA rifle
  • Gewehr 98 Wartime being BR2 despite having a 25rd capacity magazine
  • VG2 and SMLE being BR3 for having 10rd capacity magazines despite having below-average rates of fire
  • Sniper Carcano Mod.1891 being BR 3 despite having 38rpm
  • All LMGs in general being BR2 minimum. Yes, even the chauchat. I’m in favor of moving most LMGs down a BR.

Regarding the grenade launchers change. Frankly, I see them as cost-inefficient and clunky to deal with and cycle. They should’ve kept being BR2.

4 Likes

Johnson is objectively way better than BARs.

Chauchat is pretty fine for BR2 since dispersion buff. Plus there’s no reason why to overbloat BR1 with equipment.

2 Likes

MP40x2=br4?

4 Likes

Personally I find the value of rifleman to be in their numbers and capture weight

7 Likes

You are just angry because you can no longer safely spam GLs in low BR queue with no effort at all.

8 Likes

And why won’t they change it?
???

2 Likes

English only please

1 Like

When can we expect the new Premium APC squads to be available for Ps5?

I don’t think you have your own number system.

2 Likes

Like the changes - but could we have a filter for BRs on squads/equipment

Earlier today

1 Like

Are the British bolt actions going to be lowered to BR2 at some point? Kind of ridiculous that axis have premium 10-round and a event 25-round bolt actions at BR1 and 2, meanwhile SMLE with its extremely slow rate of fire sits at BR3

8 Likes

Unless i missed something? I was just in there and i still was not able to purchase the squads.

same reason

2 Likes