- Implemented changes to BRs based on your feedback.
- Fixed incorrect position of APC icons on the map.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when creating a session with a modification that uses VROMFS.
- Fixed the effects of stationary machine guns in replays.
- Fixed some localization bugs.
- Changed the location of M3 Lee in the research tree folder and moved the Mk I “Grant” back to its original place.
- Fixed a bug that caused the mass removal of unnecessary equipment from soldiers and squads in the reserve to not work for some players.
Nice, thank you.
Do we have any vague idea of when the bipods will be fixed or windows won’t be cursed and Tanks don’t get stuck on the smallest things
Now we only need BR on impact nades.
Finally mp 40 in t2! Also zk 383 and mp 35 in t3 is really nice
Sometime in the future, as they are already in the works.
‘MP 40 silenced’ event squad still stuck at BR III lmao
AC is now BR2. Nice, I may have to buy it then.
TBH that squad can hold its own at BR III.
Heck, I used to play it regularly in my endgame lineup pre-merge.
What about this？
Hope this is not a bias.
Hope you guys fixed the bug on console where I couldn’t buy the half-tracks.
Nice to see my mp41 boys join the br 2 line up! I am fond of them
These changes are good, thanks.
But now please look at the MM, br3 and 4 are pointless. It should be (1-2)(2-3-4)(4-5).
And please do something about the soviets para’s crate. Rd44 in low br matches is insane
As far as I know, it wasn’t bug. And they were planned to be released today for PlayStation.
Oh boi, they moved BR for all GLs and some german SMG, actually good news here… now wait for Kilary and VG1-5… maybe MkB 42 and all the Casemate tanks amd TDs too…
On PS it’s been made available to buy today at 13:00 UTC
MP40 Suppressor is batter than original, I don’t think there’s any problem with that.
MP 38/40 in general were good for Br III.