Update 0.5.1.64

Good luck xD :+1:

1 Like

managed to find out the code.

( it was quick luckely for me, as i prolly encoded the whole folder earlier )

and it appears you won’t be able to shoot ( surprisingly i might add )

"seats:object"{
      name:t="passenger"
      attachNode:t="root"
      locName:t="vehicle_seats/shooter"
      ignoreAttachNodeRotation:b=yes
      attachTm:m=[[0.945526, -0.325565, -0.0] [0.325565, 0.945526, 0.0] [0.0, -0.0, 0.999956] [-2.1, 1.7, 0.0]]
      seatComponent:t="isPassenger"
      shouldHideOwner:b=no
      cameraNodeName:t="bone_camera_driver"
      canPlaceManually:b=yes
      isHoldGunModeAllowed:b=no
    }

about this gibberish:

isHoldGunModeAllowed:b=no

1 Like

wait, i spoke too soon:

:rofl:

at least the arm fit.

but to be fair, it’s easy to fix.
you just prevent players or ai to use weapons inside as shown in the code above.

for some reason, it’s not applied to all seats

3 Likes

HE rifle grenade got moved to be 3. Hes saying rifleman are useless without it :expressionless:

1 Like

yes it is

Good changes, but just a fraction of what’s needed…
What about:
(some examples)

• the M1 garand at BR5 for no reason…
  • the “BR5” american tanks that are collectively worse than the Panther at BR4.
  • the PPS-43 beeng the best BR2 smg by so far you downtiered most german BR3 smg’s.
  • the PPSh-41 (box) being equal to the PPD 34/38 in overall effectivness, yet still BR3…
  • the DPM being BR4 while bringing nothing to the table compared to the DP-27 at BR3.
  • most anti-tank rocket/grenade launchers being too low BR.
  • the RPzB. 43 Ofenrohr should be BR5+
  • who thought that smg’s and assault rifles being at the same BR makes any sense???
  • the Tiger E and the Tiger II (H) being at the same BR?

++ many more…

The changes implimented here look good, but they don’t fix the major balance problems.
Top tier is extremely compressed, to the point that half of the BR5 weapons/vehicles are juat obsolete.
Why use the Tiger E while the Tiger II (H) is at the same BR??? Why use the Kiraly 39M ovar the StG 44 ?? Why the Pz. IV H is still at BR4 while it doesn’t do anything better than the Pz. IV J at BR3???
All that you did was downtier some smg’s and uptier rifle grenades, while much more is needed…

We need BR6, we need a better matchmaker, we need to stop the BR3 vs ALL #$%&*#@! and start getting matches in BR 1-2, or 2-3-4 for once…

When i read “Implemented changes to BRs based on your feedback” i expected something meaningfull, not this basic s…
I expected a thorough look at the state of the game and feedback, with a list of significant changes to go with it, like the list in the thread below…

2 Likes

the MP40 with silencer needs to be moved to BR 2 too, so people can play one of the most liked special squads ever in low BR!

2 Likes

I hardly ever use them. Think I had some on my Soviet team for laughs :laughing:

Haha i have one lol. In my mortar squad

1 Like

Oooh!!! I forgot all my hand canons… the hand held grenade launcher things… got to fix it and make a funny squad, now.

1 Like

ugg… just why? this BR is so messed up and ruins a great game. So already your matching BR2 with BR3. whats even the point? you just want to make it easier for BR3 to farm lower tiers?

Cool BR changes for Bolties/carbines with Nades to BR3 and Axis smgs not being the worst at BR2.

Now APC need some fixing, free APC is way too vulnerable to infantry guns (5 shots from m2 carbine and it’s dead) or even random nade that lands few meters near that APC going to nuke it, while premium one can survive multiple demo packs or APHE shells.

I wonder if there is any remedy for Allies tanks underperforming against Axis tanks of BR2-3.

PS you completely forget about impact nades not having any BR (that nade or large nade pouch should have BR of 3 otherwise you could still spam them every match), VMP1926 and Mkb42(h) need to go down to BR3 and BR4,also as someone already mentioned MP40 event squad are still at BR3.
BR2 pls

1 Like

One thing I really want changed is to have the loudout for gold weapons known ahead of purchase. I used my golden ticket on a T20E1 and came to find out I ONLY GET 40 ROUNDS!!! TWO mags!!! TWO!!! The T20E1 is essentially an M14 prototype. SEVEN mags. SEVEN is how many an infantryman carried.

I could have actually bought something useful with that!!!

1 Like

There’s a war on, low on supply’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Just think of those poor people whom were given 20 rounds and a pushbike :rofl:

1 Like

is the BR match is still 1-2-3 and 3-4-5? because atm that’s preventing me from using BR3 gear because i sure as fuck don’t want to fight BR5 stuff with dinky mostly BR2 stuff.

it was exciting mind you, but i also can’t bear the pace for more than 1 match XD

1 Like

Yes, but the T20E1 lower receiver accepted BAR mags.
A BAR-man gets 4 mags with no ammo pouch. T20E1 should at least come with same and go up to 7 with a large ammo pouch.

2 Likes

…is basically reskinned FG, that’s why it has 20/40 ammo.

1 Like

and those guys were lucky.
Some people had just a rifle, no ammo just the gun. Literally cannon fodder.

1 Like

These all seem very reasonable. I approve.

Dude, the average Infantry ammo in this game is crippled as fk unless is Assaulter weapons…