Update 0.4.5.39

1 Like

Thank you very much for the option to change heads of premium US paras, love it so much. I really didn’t like mohawks.

7 Likes

(D)UCK. I didn’t buy them on sale ALSO because I found them ugly too, and I was told heads were fixed…

1 Like

Hi.
Thanks for report.
We know about that problem.

1 Like

They need to give some more love to bikes overall. The Soviets and Japanese should see some bikes.

1 Like

Awww, that’s shame.

They literally said the game will try to match equipment to map.

They never said “we don’t care about historical accuracy”.

2 Likes

Didn’t notice that until now, but they took away the eye colors though, I’ll miss having the neon green and orange. But having helmets are nice.

1 Like

Has anyone else reported the missing ui elements bugs*? I’ve checked here and on discords as well as in game, haven’t met anyone else with my particular issue. Even a reinstall didn’t seem to fix it. I would start a proper thread for it but my account is too new I guess.
Thanks

*Missing UI for arming objectives, constructing engineering objects, drinking from flasks and missing hitmarkers

It works again, thank you!

1 Like

It’s the 90s all over again!

1 Like

Hi

on Options - Game

check if this 2 options are enabled .

“show game mode tips” will disable the Timer on animations like building with engineer or drinking from a flask.

please try it and let me know the Result.

thank you

or follow what i do on this video :

1 Like

Devs already said they will introduce a soft rule to match late war equipment with late war maps and so on.
So listen to your own advice and don’t question the devs.

Personally I’m fine with the soft rule (assuming it will work as intended).
It will preserve some of ww2 atmosphere and will make maps feel more unique instead of a generic sludge.

2 Likes

Overall I like the update.

This is huge.

Sadly still no p2p download “fix”

In my opinion the (original) vertical upgrade tree was much nicer. I have a hard time adapting to the new one

1 Like

Since we already have in the launcher a toggle button “HD textures” or something like that, can’t we use it also for other graphical features?
Change it to “enhanced graphics” or sth like that and add more blink. Allow us to have a better looking game if we want to.

Thanks for your quick reply, those options weren’t working for me however I just verified files again and restarted my PC and everything seems to be functioning as expected now including those toggles and hit markers, thanks again.

1 Like

… and you still havent managed to fix G41 reloading and its derivatives ? omg… otherwise i like most of your fixes except the UI that thing needs some work

2 Likes

That was the only feature that made your 10k-12k score per day for these events seem sane. And it will probably workout to less than half of the score you got before, not just 25% less. Stop lying. Thanks.

1 Like

Why should we reduce the killing range of the white phosphorus Incendiary device? It is clear that we can do a damage attenuation on the killing of the white phosphorus smoke, which is more reasonable than reducing the killing range(为什么要减小白磷燃烧弹的杀伤范围,明明我们可以对白磷烟雾的杀伤做一个伤害衰减,这样比减小杀伤范围更合理)