Update 0.4.5.39

The colours of the icons are so close together that it is impossible to tell which are unlocked and which are unlocked, only those that are not selectable

16 Likes

Agreed, those not unlocked should be greyed out a lot more if not entirely.

I will say tho, it is nice that for equipment/vehicles we now get to see which one the upgrades apply to with a glance.

4 Likes

I agree. Actually the unlocked ones should be blue and not unlocked grey

3 Likes

I really hope this doesn’t mean you’ve removed the ability to stack sandbags. If so, you should really reconsider this decision.

Reducing the rewards for teamwork doesn’t seem like a good decision.
Also, we are still waiting for a buff to ammo box assists that actually is worth it. A universal amount despite sometimes refilling multiple mags or just a single flamethrower/ mortar is absolutely busted. Either give points depending on how much of its reserves it drains, or give assists for kills with the ammo used.

This still doesn’t help against the fire except in VERY specific situations. Unless you plan on adding a “water bucket” fortification, this is pretty much useless.

1 Like

by the way how many times we have to tell you WE HATE CONQUEST MODE ?

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter when the gas still goes through walls. This part still needs to get fixed!

While that MIGHT be a helpful change, fire STILL passes through walls. Still needs to be FIXED!

3 Likes

I agree. Conquest needs to be removed for squads mode and only be in Lone Fighter.

1 Like

It is my favorite mode. how many times we have to tell you?

5 Likes

I love conquest. My favorite game mode because HE spam is worthless. The issue is that most players leave & the balance on many of them is horrid so the games end super fast leading to short matches and seemingly bad xp. I say seemingly because I get the same xp/min on conquest as I do invasion but the matches are very short so it just feels bad. Right when the game starts to get fun, it ends.

4 Likes

Not true.
It’s a really good mode, it just needs to last longer. It could be much more explored

5 Likes

100% A conquest match between fairly equal teams is some of the most fun I have in Enlisted. But the poor tank, plane, grenade spam mains hate it because they can’t just HE a single point.

6 Likes

What did the update do to my game???

4 Likes

Looks like some drug experience.

1 Like

This did not happen to me but I heard some others have met it. @42940868

Could you please check your GPU driver version?

• When a soldier is in water, he gets soaked, which protects him from fire for 30 seconds.
  • Added a 1.5 seconds delay between being in the fire and burning for all units.

Increased fire resistance from coming out of water is definitely an awesome update - a small step towards realism is always nice. Don’t forget to add rain as a protecting factor (not giving as much protection as coming out of a river, but still, it could increase the time necessary to incinerate a soldier by a few seconds).

Changed lighting settings on all locations. Picture became less contrast. Improved visibility.

I think the lighting was alright. The contrast of the sky has been already lowoered in some update about a year ago or so. Visibility is only terribly obscured by the flames since the Stalingrad update (plasma-bright neon glow and big dark spot around it, this is just blinding the player, plus the flamethrowers look super ugly because of this, an they looked basically perfect just before that change). Please return the flames back to normal and this will be one of the best looking WW2 shooters I’ve seen.

• Shooting down with a built gun: 70 (90) points;

I don’t understand why the reward for shooting down the same machine using a different weapon should be different and why the difference is so high. Is it to encourage players to use planes?

PS. Please don’t rush with the merging, I need 4-5 days to unlock the MP-717(r). Thanks for understanding. Would be cool if you kept it in the game.

4 Likes

Wonderful.

Enlisted: The Minecraft Update

1 Like

Sound when people using mg nest next to you is barely audible on Ps5, really not your best guys…

1 Like

I saw a player with unique hangar having that issue. That once removed to default, worked fine.

If you have installed a hangar, can you remove it just to see if that issue goes away?

2 Likes

Fully agreed. When match is full and even, conquests are fun, but, i wish I could just play inv and assault…