Update 0.4.5.39

After the latest patch, I don’t have hitmarkers or ui for using medkits, objectives, etc while the rest of the ui is fine. Anyone else experiencing this?

Source?
First batch sent to Eastern Front trials in Spring 1943.

2 Likes

@1942786 some feedback for Devs

There is a very minor UI bug I believe, as I like to “hover over” every item/soldier in the menu so I will not see new item icon, after this update some things still shows the icon, even tho there is nothing to check or it’s even impossible to get rid of it, just few examples.

It is nothing gamebreaking, but still very unwanted.

“Player Profile” tab still shows there is something “new”, but everything inside is already checked:

All basic weapons in all campaigns are always showing as a new items and I can’t do anything with this icon (also for Type 4 rifle)

1 Like

If your logic is applied, then many weapons should be straight up removed (Fedorov, any gold weapon) for ALL campaigns to be authentic.

But. Enlisted resigned itself to not go the historically accurate way in favour of gameplay only instead.

So… There’s just no reason to limit JUST ONE piece like you’re asking for… Especially since in Stalingrad, we WILL see king tiger, and t60 because of br limits.

7 Likes

Whilst I think we were due an update, some of my reported issues were also fixed, so thank you.

But just had a game of Normandy, tried using paratrooper US bazooka, on a pzIV, I ran out of ammo and could only damage a couple of components I was less than 10m away from tank!?!

Hispanos somehow damage is broken, does barely anything.

White Phosphorus nerf is a bit much I think, people just ignore it now, only AI seem affected.

I really think font choice on UI, bener mind UI experience could be improved. Upgrades are very hard to work out, to upgrade or unlock something, it is misleading and looks like you have to spend gold.
As for select server, game mode ewww

Sorry I’m not a pro, but c’mon this may be first iteration, but UI improvements and sauna in background on squad menu, oh dear oh dear!

Keep up good work, please don’t let this be am example of the Big Progression update quality, I love this game, don’t mess the major update up, remember some of us like HA, want dedicated custom servers like you have now for campaign choice :wink::guardsman:

4 Likes

If it was up to me, then yes they would be removed.

But I am not asking to remove anything completely, just to make MKB linked to post-1943 maps just like we can expect Tiger 2 to be linked to post-1944 maps after the Merge.

Devs confirmed the game will try to find a map suitable to equipment. That means there will be some gear-map links.

4 Likes

Yeah, And, some weapons and tanks don’t broke the
wwii atmosphere
Panzer 2, t60 in stalingrad and Berlín don’t looks SO Bad

The Game only imagine a hipotetic scenario, it’s imposible for a Game being a exactly battle

4 Likes

I loved it😀 Now just wait for merge

1 Like

Feedback: it’s very hard to tell if you’re going to be send to battle/practice or whatever.

Selected Game Mode needs to be more obvious, in my opinion.

Game mode

12 Likes

Depends on what you consider to be “ww2 atmosphere”.

Moroccan boys in the Pacific? Tiger 2 in Stalingrad? Fallschirmjager jumping on Reichstag?

I call this complete failure of a WW2 game if it’s unlimited like that, not “haha fun gun shooty”.

8 Likes

@Keofox
It seems that all solider upgrades for all engineer II squads are misaligned, please fix

3 Likes

Some bigger vehicles (mainly aircrafts) in new menu are too close to the “screen” (1080p monitor)

1 Like

I agree with you guys 100%.
This is only a game, it is not a perfect replica of reality.
If you really want it to be the same as reality, the list of things that need to be changed can’t fit in the list. First of all, players should not be able to change the composition of their squads, and it would be nonsense to have players acting apart from each other instead of following a Operation…
But this is a game, and not everything should be the same as in real life.
MKb(H) should remain in Stalingrad. I also bought MKb(W) to use there.

Please check if you have this option.

1 Like

there
Tried turning it on, or off, and restarting the game several times
no work!
Unless, of course, what the developers produced, and what was advertised in the announcement, and what the players understood:was the relationship between the size of an ant, an elephant, and the earth。
All player ids are showing up properly!In any case, no matter what function is switched on or off。
And all questioning whether I had turned the switch on, so why not test it myself?

Very nice update, thank you :ok_hand:t3:

It’s not urgent but an update to the cosmetics to get rid of clipping, add more options, and put better/accurate arrangement of gear would be cool. Some premium units have different ammo pouches than their weapons, mg45 squad has caps that aren’t visible, great coats are a little short, etc. Just detail polishing. hoping I can edit Stalingrad Orita squad when merge happens

One more thing, if you guys can look into flying controls on console. I’ve tried different settings, but it’s hard to keep planes steady where I’m aiming. Planes constantly sway and drift; the FW is the worst for this.

Looking forward towards what’s to come :+1:t3:

1 Like

There will be no more campaigns, you will not use M2 Carbine in the Pacific anymore either.

There is no “remain”, there is “what BR is assigned to Stalingrad after the merge”.
And it should be lower than MKB BR because it was never there => there is no need to add it there now.

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback, will be forwarded!

2 Likes

Issue:
No UI for engineering, objective, flask, medical or hit markers
Quick repro:
-Load into practice
-Drink flask
-Notice no UI element
Attempted fix:
-Reboot game client (5x)
-Verify game files
-Send game diagnostics through launcher
Image of issue:

If anyone has a quick fix please post it, thank you.

1 Like

Which stalingrad? I only see some generic middle BR (like the mkb) russian city

1 Like