Update 0.4.5.39

Perhaps your name will be censored, too, and it will be “Adamn”.

Keep MKB in Stalingrad after the conversion. Cause me, and many, maaany others have fun with it :wink:

10 Likes

And please fix DLSS ghosting bug reintroduced after recent DLSS 3.1 update.
DLSS bug cause ghosting behind gun front sight - English speaking section / Suggestions - Enlisted
DLSS bug cause ghosting behind gun front sight // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

“Damn” is problematic word too. I can’t use this nick on EA client and I was forced to change it on Epic.

So I would end up just with “A”.

3 Likes

Thanks to the developers for the improvements in this direction. But this feature they added does not meet the needs of players. The current functionality is unavailable.

It is necessary to set the score based on the player’s individual according to different teams or vehicles

4 Likes

We can still have fun with it on other maps, right? Berlin, Normandy, all of the potential future 1943+ maps such as Kursk, Bagration, Anzio, Bulge. You know, where it had already been issued to the troops :wink:

3 Likes

We can. But most importantly, we can enjoy it in Stalingrad :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to know if it is possible to quickly switch hangars in the game and use different hangars for different countries?
Meanwhile, could we freely explore hangars and even customize our training ground (just like Hangar)?
@1942786

1 Like

Yeah, but the problem is there’s not much Soviet mid BR maps currently.
And I don’t think mkb42 is so OP to be high BR.

5 Likes

Oh here we go!

Modification of XP earned.

Slippery slope from here!! For everyone involved!

3 Likes

aint that the truth… if damage was similar to Air or Ground RB its off , so is the .50 cal damage. OR maybe the belts are all practice round idk… but if i use a plane that has 4 20mm or 6 .50 cal MGs and i pour rounds into a plane and have no real visible effects I mean the japanese planes had almost no armor and catching them on fire was super easy but nope compared to war thunder air rb the rounds might as well be nerf rounds.

The better aim assist… really? not a good idea IMO especially when my bots twerk on top of me instead of shooting at an enemy.

5 Likes

Well…ai bomber XP is 3,035 xp. That’s a lot for shooting down ai. Did need to be changed

1 Like

Just checked bug related to HMGs, MG131 still have incorrect sight alignment, DShK still have incorrect direction of spacial sound when firing on certain maps and certain direction (such as on training ground to east or west, sound always come from north after continuously fired several rounds).

3 Likes

yea they do , they should slap a plane down quick.

“Someunholyurine”

3 Likes

+1 :wink:

Only water

4 Likes

You asked to add a shadow under the text. We added.

6 Likes

So is rain considered as water in this game or it’s simply just visual effect?

3 Likes

whats the reasoning behind the changes on the AI planes reward for killing them? Yea it was decent points but it takes time to shoot them down (with the Nerf! 20mm and .50 guns we have now)
If this was fixed i wouldnt have much to complain about though