Update 0.4.5.39

Rewinding is wonderful! But mod replays can sometimes encounter problems and crashes(I’ve reported for some time), and I would like to know if there are any improvements to address this point :rofl:
Generally, nice interface update

Lmao that Trailer was awful!
The fact that we cant even parachute out of the planes to because its not capable in the engine stinks.

1 Like

It was in development, but did not have time for this update. We are severely limited by the performance of the client (remember, the game is even available on PS4, released in 2013!). Unlike the players, it’s harder for us. But you can make your own hangars. :slight_smile:

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/feed/hangar/

9 Likes

Wow! Lots of upgrades that we wanted! Thanks for the great updates!

1 Like

This mean can come later This is a good news actually

Some awesome updates in here!
First time on the forum so apologies if this has been brought up, but has there been any thought about a option to turn of the tinnitus effect?
Instead, have it just be muffled sound without the ear ringing?
I live with tinnitus everyday of my life and absolutely love this game, if that could be added I and I’m sure many others would appreciate it!
But, if you guys see it as a form or balance or realism than I understand if you guys decide not to add it as a option to toggle on/off, all an all im just happy to be playing Enlisted, even if its grind fest :wink: :heart:

4 Likes

So is there any plan to discontinue support of old gens?
It should be.

4 Likes

if it was a BUG
was a nice one. :sob:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

This should prevent placing sandbags over the machine gun nests.

2 Likes

Ahah!

We were just talking about that just 30 mins ago! Welcomed change!

I like all changes overall but got a question:

If a soldier crouches in snow or mud, does that 30 seconds apply? More importantly, during matches with RAIN… does it apply?

8 Likes

dont understand, its like i dont wanna see player sensualmenis69 in my feed soo it get me a random bot name replacement?

I’m still waiting for Enlisted on the Gamecube.

3 Likes

I was going to say as a engineer main i was SO EXCITED that i could stack my sand bags two high at a time!

4 Likes

@Scav_Sergei the new UI update fits your custom hangar well.

9 Likes

What game is this?

in berlin the train station,
i loved to snipe from the roof.

you only needed a sandbag and one of the czech hedgehogs

1 Like

Please give different graphic post-processing preset options like War Thunder. More visible is good, but it also make the graphic looks less good for scenery viewing from a less competitive point of view, so it is better to allow players to decide by themselves for their personal preferences.

5 Likes

Yeah, visual filters would be nice.

4 Likes

Finally. Cant block my engineer building cos of double placement.

Thanks. Keep up good work.

1 Like
  1. Don’t allow MKB to Stalingrad maps after the Merge please (or Panthers in North Africa, or other clear BS).
  2. DP-27 rotating drum magazine when?
  3. Switching to tank commander view still bugs the orientation of the soldier’s head sometimes
  4. Holding C still makes the tank cannon and machine gun rotate sometimes (even if you just want to look around)
  5. Garand still doesn’t ping when other players are shooting nearby?
3 Likes