Update 0.4.5.39

Here is what I would like the menu to look like:

(backgrounds are just provided for example)

The main “play” menu is not squads or soldiers standing in a hangar, but just faction/campaign selection

Then only going to “squads” should land you into the hangar and NPCs standing.

Overall I just wish the UI was less cluttered and mobile looking with bright colors , SALE!, red buttons and other annoying stuff

3 Likes

Does the excessive smoke from the muzzle when shooting in outdoor bright conditions indicate a problem with the settings in the visuals?

Maybe you are going to an extreme when thinking on what i said. It’s not literally, but almost, otherways they wouldn’t put so many proto weapons. There are some devs from other games that are way worse, for sure. But some others care more about history acuracy.
Anyway, about the BR topic, i don’t think there would be so many BR’s. I believe there would be 6, no more. 1, 2 low, 3, 4 mid, 5, 6 high. 4 MKb, 5 MP43, 6 StG. Those stalingrad maps probably are going to be trated as a generic russian city from mid BR, so we probably see BR from low to mid, and that includes MKb. I might be wrong
(Sorry for my english btw)

Make Erwin Reihm look like normal human being again.

2 Likes

It will be better, but now it’s hard to see

4 Likes

I found these a bit odd.

1 Like

Did they just fix it? :laughing: Thanks!
Anyway i dont know whats going on.

2 Likes

Yes) It was fixed with update 0.4.5.46, along with a fix for graphical artefacts when using custom hangars

1 Like

If they don’t limit and put restrictions I’m out

2 Likes

Shhh.

Go outside. Look at the sky, then close your eyes. Breathe the air. In, and out. Listen to the birds sing. Now crouch, and touch that green carpet like thing under your feet.

3 Likes

I agree with your idea, sorry that I do not give like to posts which is possibly disrespectful to a person.

He’s merely misdirected. Probably didn’t read carefully what I wrote either…

Guy is upset “at me” for a decision “the devs” took :laughing:

Clearly not the sharpest tool of the shed, that one.

Devs could be responsible for that no matter which one is right. I am also not sure about what is the devs going to do because their English look like machine translated, also devblogs are sometimes vague, which could be on purpose not to annoy people with different opinions. You may know Gaijin do make useless commitments just to attract people to pay and never achieved, sometimes their word need further judgement.

I can summarize, what the devs explained:

-Every match, ppl will be facing opponents with similar battle rating.

• Some maps, or war theaters, will PRIORITIZE, but NOT EXCLUDE certain battle ratings (which means a king tiger in Moscow will be possible, if there’s not enough ppl of the same br.)

• all of this (tiger in Moscow) will be possible because all campaigns will be combined. So axis Germany will have all unlocks from Moscow, Normandy, Stalingrad, Tunisia and Berlin.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember devs talked about how to keep some historical accuracy under the balanced matchmaking system, and that involved my suggestion of “soft rule” and “production year constraint” in order to make least extra difficult to queuing.

With this idea, if you see “a king tiger in Moscow” frequently, the game is dying. “Soft rule” means it is going to be disabled if a appropriate match can not be generated in certain time due to unenough active players at that time. Here “Not Exclude” is not a manually set percentage, but a compromise to queuing time. So if the game is full of active players, it is very unlikely to happen unless someone deliberately challenge the system by team with players at a different battle rating which is making trouble to itself.

However, I would not say I am confident about the implementation of this concept.

2 Likes

Happy to see the disrespectful post been deleted. I want to say that I am historical accuracy supporter, I trust the devs is making good compromise because history nerds do being income to the game, the devs have no reason to abandon this feature in the very saturated FPS game market.

However, any radical and extreme ideas will not be accepted, rant make no difference to the game, when any historical accuracy related idea is accepted after analysis and judgement, other people never lost anything.

1 Like

I’m yet to see you contributing something useful in here.

It’s ok, take your time bro!

The new squad upgrade menu is now LESS clear and less intuitive than it used to be.

1 Like

The upgrade Menus is really hard to understand, the colors are also very bad to understand what has been unlocked and what is locked to upgrade. This was a very negative point of this update, I hope they improve or go back to how it was before.

1 Like

Eyebrows like his are a familiar sight in Japanese subculture.
Whoever designed his face may have been Japanese…
masterpiece_golgo_01

2 Likes