Update 0.4.2.18 (0.4.2.16 - Xbox, PlayStation®)

Is R in your key mappings Controls I mean?

oh, I dont think that’s been option before anyway,

@James_Grove Hi, can you please confirm if rotate engineer building was ever a control mappings option on Enlisted.

It has stopped working, as has reload on both AA, AT and now unable to repair broken machine guns too.

I think you could be right I remember taking some screenshots of mapping to help others out back in the day, back in May '22.

1 Like

As far as I know, no. It never was.
It’s just a bug and it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

@1942786

Hit marks of soliders is incorrect now. It makes it look like when I hit them centre mass that I am actually shooting their feet.
Also , the gunnery itself feels off, like the sight picture is not lining up correctly with where the bullet is travelling.

I appreciate the updates, but please come back to this point “Now during a rapid grenade throw a soldier will lower the weapon he was holding at the time.”
Grenade throwing is too bad and annoying.

You were super quick with fixing nades and sights misalignment that’s pretty impressive

PS since WT is getting new ww2 vehicles could you bring them to Enlisted?
firefox_SUNZ0DkrCJ
there is also Churchill NA75 and Char 2C (only if there are going to be France nation ofc)

2 Likes

Well now with today’s update we don’t see enemy team classes anymore, which is great, thanks… but we also don’t even see now their ranks at the end of the game (final scoreboard)… As usual I guess, fix something, break one or more other things… c’mon guys, test your stuff before pushing it to production please

1 Like

Rotating buildings is default R.
I do believe it used to be possible to change that key binding.

Bugged on console, hoping they fix it soon though, makes a difference!

I like all of the updates other than the

" Grenades will now explode in the player’s hand if cooked too long, instead of automatically throwing them with minimum delay."

Yes, it’s more realistic, however, there are a lot of not realistic things about the game and sometimes quality of life is better than realism. I don’t see this making the game any more enjoyable, It’s just an annoying thing you have to manage now. Not a huge deal by any stretch of the imagination but like why tho?

Overall good update.

Ye I know. Not much reason for this to be changed.
Doesn’t affect me a single time tho.

But

Remmeber keo stated on a event thread there is a new type of “grenade” coming to the game. Maybe, the reason of this is in preparation for said type of grenade.

Just my speculation kicking in again. Doing quick math

yeah played today,i got like 40 kills with the chauchat squad lol

Am I going crazy or did they add working AI mgs on tanks?

I could swear while playing Berlin in my Sherman/T-34 the infantry in front of me was being shot and it didn’t seem like my teammates next to me were doing that.

I found a solution for the problem.
The problem: I look somewhere and press the button for the ‘defend this point’ but the green marker appears somewhere else far away and my AI goes there.
The solution: you must AIM your weapon (ADS) at the desired location you want your AI to stay at. Then the green marker will always appears there.

I think player rank should be displayed on custom matches

Ok didn’t know we’re to post this so I choose here

The game needs to 4 given vehicles at a time or two of each which would be light tank,medium tank,heavy tank,personal carrier