Update 0.4.2.18 (0.4.2.16 - Xbox, PlayStation®)

Clearly changing showing ranks to what solider the player is using didnt take too many consideration. We need all information. Like rank of the player, level of the campaigne, team that is using and soilder the player is using.

Not sure if this is the correct place but after the latest update in PC, my game is constantly crashing, every 5 minutes and became unplayable. I hope it gets sorted out soon!

Willing to provide any additional information if contacted to the email address to my game account Segov96

The horn of my jeep in Tunisia is not working anymore (PC).

I dont have that problem at all on pc.

I have logged a bug, but unable to reload AA and AT Guns anymore? With event on this may have impact, I have done mine, but for others…

AI pathfinding seems to be a bit better now.
But the order ‘hold this position’ sometimes orders the AI to a completely wrong location.
Also they still dont follow me through a window.
So they run around the building and get massacred before they get in.

I tried, reloading AAA and AT (stationary) still works (PC in practice).

Guess it’s to do with console or it’s another key mapping change?

No change in key mapping on pc.
Reloading is just like it was before.

Worse and tons of bugs for grenade throwing.
Aiming animation is lag.
Tons of new bugs yet to explored.
Role on scoreboard is a questionable features. I am finding its kinds of exploit.

No I meant on console, but I can’t rotate engineer building either since latest update, something is wrong…

Oh look at that. Hundreds of changes and hundreds of bugs… more to come I suppose lol

4 Likes

Also noticed can’t rotate engineer structures any more, button instructions are there but can’t find anything in ps5 control mappings for rotate structure?

I changed nothing since recent update in controls.

that is not what I said. The animation itself is super clunky and right now it is way faster to just use 5 (on pc) to throw grenades. The spam is not that much reverted either as one can still switch to 5 and throw 3 grenades one after another. Many movements (not just with g) are slowed down or clunkier, that is the problem

1 Like

Rotating is still possible on pc.
Seems that console is affected much. :frowning:

“Defend that point” order to AI is a bit messed up now I’m afraid:

When I order, sometimes the AI goes to a completely different place.
When I order, sometimes the AI follows me anyway.
When I order, sometimes the green mark does not appear on the ground.
When I order, sometimes the green mark does not appear on the map.
When I order, sometimes the green mark appears on the map in a completely different place far away.

1 Like

Can you check if you still have a rotate building option in your controls config on PC? I don’t seem to have that on console, which I’m sure we did before.

No, I dont see it either.

Cheers! So what button do you press to rotate buildings?

I can still rotate buildings pressing “R”.