Update 0.3.2.42 (0.3.2.42 - Xbox, 0.3.2.39 - PlayStation®)

I have had 0 problems playing any of my 11 squads since the update. These include plane, tanks, machine guns, and rifles. If you want to be toxic be my guest. I don’t argue online.

2 Likes

(you wrote your reply to the wrong person :zipper_mouth_face:)

1 Like

I belive that comment isn’t ment to vault, fox :slight_smile:

:joy:

@Conscript_Joe Thanks bud
@Shiivex Thanks bud

1 Like

That damage seems to be a programmer mistake. It will be called back soon

It’s very possible, the update was seriously MASSIVE and touched the entire arsenal’s values. We will see. (I’m enjoying the AVT in the meantime, guilty pleasure :laughing:)

Look in the mirror when you say that because there isnt much intelligence in anything you just said, you are obviously racist scum who is actually the clueless one, nothing funny about this reply, you crossed the line

mad

2 Likes

Yeah, well, a lot of the weapons are wrong and the damage is confusing

I’m not too worried. They send huge fixes the very same day, and the day after… Should be stable very soon.

They’re not like CDR for cyberpunk, eheheh

1 Like

Lol not at all, i was laughing quite hardily till he or she started with the racial slurs.

why bother…

1 Like

Um, i thought you didn’t give a crap? This numeric info you post is NOT in the description of this update, other than the increased rate of fire, why dont you add some more too it? lol

Thats the stats taken directly from the game’s files
Don’t be stubborn for the sake of it

Dear lord…

1 Like

Nothing is being solved here by spitting back and forth. If someone has a specific issue with the update they should calmly state it and the developers will see it. Telling a group of people who’ve been working hard on something for a month that their work is a pile of dog#### isn’t going to help any cause. If some things need to be modified, and enough people agree, I’d think they’d look at it. This game still is in Beta after all.

Anyways enjoy!

1 Like

Agreed.

Overall was and is a nice patch and a huge step in the right direction.
I m pleased. Game feels good
Weapons feel good
Bolt actions are amazing
And many many fixes.

Baby steps

2 Likes

Usually it’s baby steps.

This time it felt Like Neil Armstrong step, the game is overall much funnier, it’s a breath of fresh air!

I might finally conscript my pals to play seriously :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol, bottom line, it all comes to one thing in conclusion, whatever info is put out there regardless, all one has to do is play, the difference is evident lol, it is very appearant the weapons and planes perform differently lol

That being said, i think you both think im saying what im saying because i happen to use a console platform, im here to tell you now that is most definitely not why i voice my opinion, i offer up my opinions because i very much enjoy enlisted and very much care about the improvements or lack of because i want to CONTINUE ENJOYING playing enlisted.

And THAT being said as well, just because im a cosole player doesnt mean i dont know how to play the game, i usually finish #1 when when i play, regardless of campaign or squad or weapons AND WITHOUT using any console mods or cheats, which is more than i can say for, well, you know who you are lol, i am very capable lol

I do have a question for ALL you PC players and especially the testers, please EXPLAIN WHY you HATE console players so much? Instead of trying to belittle us by calling us derogatory names lol

I have noticed a recurrent bug since this update with mounting weapons on built sandbags. It appears that machine guns and rifles mount below the top of the sandbag. So shooting straight is impossible. The below screenshots should demonstrate. This has all 3 times I’ve built sandbags on multiple maps.

Trial 1

Trial 2