Update 0.3.2.42 (0.3.2.42 - Xbox, 0.3.2.39 - PlayStation®)

It’s a bug, try posting a bug report on it (they actively read those after updates).

Ok will do

No disrespect joe but ive actively reported bugs for months in bug reports without them being fixed, however i have found they do adress them quickly when they are talked about here just after a update is released, i would recomend doing both fox, talk about it here and report it in the bug section

Agreed shivex

He remembers me from Stalingrad!:tada:

…And you remember me from stalingrad event too lol anything else?

True, didn’t see the shadow buffs to certain weapon, like the AVT getting somehow more damage, while other weapons (soviets or germans) didn’t, despire the AVT being a really good weapon already…

But the German FGS have returned to their previous incarnation, so it’s balanced in a sense?

Is that REALLY what you beleive? If so you are sorely mistaken.

Try flying the P-47-28, its way off from original, i think they have accidentally substituted another plane from another campaign with it, the graphics look the same but its a totally different plane when you fly it, plus the P-47-28 has alot of power, top speed being 700+,now this version can barely get up to 500, it looks like the P-47-28 but its not it

I dont use any type of aim assist, mods or cheats or hacks, can you say the same?

Yeah right, but I wasn’t complaining about a lack of balance. Just saying I didn’t notice the AVT getting buffed, having now the damage of the SVT, while other semi-auto not getting buffed aswell, like the AVS or the G43, which would’ve been nice. FG definitely don’t need a dmg buff lol

You actualy increased bots IQ to 5. Congrats. Im curious when u will do something with killing through stone walls or destroyed tanks and what. U really think that nobody see ur favoring russians?

1 Like

Guess they took my suggestion to get the special type/unique units for active players. Games coming along nicely, still needs alot more polishing. The core of the game though is still fun, immersive, challenging, and not just another FPS WW2 title.