Update 0.3.2.42 (0.3.2.42 - Xbox, 0.3.2.39 - PlayStation®)

RoF and reload time nerfed to oblivion, its a tiny bit better than a Mosin.

Reload time looks the same, but yeah the ROF got fucked
RIP

Ow…it was that bad? I loved that gun in Stalingrad.

yep.
I had seeding enabled :grimacing:

On patch it says added copilot in for Mosquito, but he already existed? Not sure what changed? I might be blind!?!

1 Like

Absolutely.
Enlisted is a multiplayer game. We strive to make you feel comfortable in big battles. Each password-protected room is a loss for the game of several players. Yes, this feature has become part of the premium account - the funds received from this go to the development of the game for all our players.

rrriiiight.

so apparently bps, cosmetics, premium squads, retraining point, premium it self, skip levels, gold order stuff, AND logistics where people actually " found " all of this isn’t enough?.

why am i not surprised.

2 Likes

business.

1 Like

more like,

bullshit*

what next, pay to acess campaigns?

o h w a i t.

( still, greatefull for the big and good update… but there’s always the need to have one big controversy… )

1 Like

Update feels nice and will revamp gunplay, aside from an issue I have with all the recoil patterns now going to the right. It ruins the immersion quite a bit. A horizontal tolerance system, where the weapon is allowed to recoil to the left or right each shot by X amount to a limit of Y degrees, would be a lot better than the current system. A simpler fix would be to shift the recoil impulse more towards the center.

1 Like

THIS is the kind of update I like to see.
No new content, but instead a long list of improvements to the game mechanics.

I haven’t tried it out yet, but just looking at the notes, I must say I’m a bit iffy about the changes to weapons. We’ll see. I also don’t like the paywalling of custom games, since I prefer to spend my gold in other ways, rather than for premium time.

Everything else looks good, though. Especially the changes to player movement are something, that I’m sure many players have been hoping for for a long time.

2 Likes

Finally home!

Got to test things out and…

I LOVE EVERYTHING

I seriously do NOT get what ppl are complaining about. New movements are great, you’re still very fast with them. I love them.

New bolties dammage. I ADORE this

Recoil: What recoil? It’s seriously not that bad, the fg42 is still usable full auto. All smgs are as deadly as before. I love it.

Smarter AI: love it.

Semis: they’re back! I missed them… Seriously I think I’ll remove my fg42s and stuff to put back normal semis. They’re that fun, and good!

4 Likes

Great changes!

I love the new animations when changing position, it’s so much better and it kind of fixed at the same time an old bug/problem where the camera was doing a 360 when going from standing still to prone while olding the aim button, thanks it was so annoying. Recoil is definitely more noticable on weapon that are supposed to have recoil, especially with no perk, which is great. Wow, AI are now able to capture a point, i’m impressed, they even chase you down to melee you!

Couple things that i’m not sure I like as they are (maybe some adjustments needed) :

• Jumps are a bit flotty and unprecise. I mean in real life, I can pretty effectively gage my jump, but in the game now it’s pretty inaccurate. I feel like i’m walking and jumping on clouds. Maybe some adjustments needed there. Otherwise it’s great.
  • Password on custom only if you’re premium… that’s a cheap move to get money, honestly, remove the limitation
  • The recoil pattern is pretty heavily leading up-right for some weapons, which feels pretty unbalanced sometime.
    For example, (all did with vertical recoil perk, max rank weapons and while being crouch) :
    The MP43 basically has no recoil (like before), it’s pretty easy to control (v=38 and h=8) as expected.
    Then I test the FG42-II, he has an astrociously high recoil up-right making it a lot harder to control then before, but it’s stats are pretty close to the MP43 (v=44 and h=9). Of course there’s the fire rate difference, but it’s so weird, even small bursts of 2-3 bullets are pulling the the muzzle up-right heavily.
    Even more weird, if I test with the Fedorov, which before the patch had significally more noticable recoil then the FG42-II and the MP43, with it’s stats being higher (v=52 and h=17), now it doesn’t feel nowhere has heavy on the up-right recoil then the FG… And actually the Fedorov now feels like the MP43, which is kind of weird considering it should have some noticable recoil.
    Same thing happening with the AVT-40 which had a lot of recoil before, now it has basically none… It’s supposed kick waaay more then an FG lol! Almost feels like a G43 Kurz when doing small burst.
  • WTF happened to the Winchester ?? RIP
  • The riffle holding (not aiming) animation is a bit weird, I feel like their arms are too low, like if they were holding a freaking heavy tank size machine gun, but it’s only a tiny kar98…
  • AI sometimes go into frenzy maniac mode when they try to melee someone. They rapidly slap multiple times in a row at light speed lol but I thjink it’s only the animation that is broken

All in all, good changes, thanks!

Looks like a lot of work done. Many tanks. :blue_car: There’s no tank emoticon : (

sooooooo good. Nice patch guys!

2 Likes

Great job adding new movement animations and making jumps heavier. It’s small, but it is noticeable and good. The bolt-action buff is also really great, along with other things.

1 Like

There is a mistake, aiming will stop the sprint during the sprint, but you can’t enter the aiming perspective.

There are many things worth mentioning in this update, such as the increase in the damage of the bolt rifle, the increase in the jumping and lying down movements of the characters, and so on. My friends complained that the AB41 team in Tunisia was wearing strange clothes, why they wore leather boots and jackets and cotton jackets in North Africa (in fact, I didn’t know much because I didn’t always play axis / Tunisia ), and the machine guns on the sandbags seemed to have been reduced in range?I haven’t measured it yet, but I think it’s time to reduce the construction time of the sandbag machine gun…

@1942786 I really dont think this is a good update.
It makes climing the progression system much useless. That means, the core players with thousands of hours of game play and heavy monetary investments are being harmed. Imagine grindering for a squad of fg42 for several days and suddenly it became shit.
This games’ survival after all is not simply making low level ,non purchasing players happy, but to keep the old ,core ,heavy invested players playing. Now, as far as i know, more than twenty of these old players are not happy with this! We will show darkflow our disappointment.

19 Likes

oh hey, I can look at fog/haze with higher fps now. great. amazing.

1 Like

ohh my godddd thank you sooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3