Update 0.3.2.42 (0.3.2.42 - Xbox, 0.3.2.39 - PlayStation®)

500 gold for add a different soldier

So to add my own two cents, everything I can see in this patch will only benefit the game, and help reduce hopefully at least, the amount of doom squads roaming the lands.

New Player especially get a nice buff. Their Semis will now fire faster and their bolts will OHK most troops at normal combat ranges. This will only serve to bolster outer playebase hopefully.

My own personal request beyond a revision of the old premium squads would be Character Customization like that that exists in Stalingrad, but let’s also see a reduction in costs if possible. $20+ CAD to kit out a Infantry squad is a bit extreme.

@1942786

2 Likes

Old Premium Squads needs the 5 Men (Pionier)

3 Likes

I would pay for it in a heart beat.

Prices isn’t the issue here for me, it’s the lack of options they provide for me.

But I ain’t the majority of the playerbase. So a midlegroubd must be acchived.

One thing is certain, making them more attractive could make them sell more even on current prices.

All I want, for a long time, is to have an engineer in them.

Serious, is that too much to ask for?

You are not us, you keep forget for normal human 30$ for 5 virtual dude is something to think up 3 time

Yes, i think

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

it would be good to have AFK button where you could press it and bots replace you until you come back and take control of your squad.

free look for tank commanders is very good, but shouldn’t be limited to 90 degrees either direction.

And please give premium/event engineers engineering perks.

1 Like

Nice update. Good job.

Semi is not a stuff for new players for at least two campaigns

That was a mistake they made, much like engineers at lol 9 in Tunisia. But for everything else it is going to help the newer F2P players when they unlock them.

just for curiosity

was this update +/- 75 GB ?

(I play on PC)

ty

i think someone said around 2 GB. i put it on download and didnt actually look at the size. btw whole game is around 25GB, so i doubt it was 75GB

so, there are some new features in mod redactor
like modsPacker, and others
it is now possible to make custom cap icons
sooo… what about custom squad profiles?
:point_right::point_left:
the game can’t see 'em now for some reason…

ty
my traffic went form 1 to 75 GB
probably the client download it several times trying to update, failing here and there

do you have seeding enabled? that could explain something (although 75GB seems too much). also on one update i had to re download the whole game, so maybe it is wonky sometimes. but i dont see how it could download it 3 times…

god tier update

also paywalling password lobbies is dumb

7 Likes

The only thing that has dissapointed me this patch was the nerf to the M1895 Winchester in Moscow, there is no point in using it over the 91/30 Mosin anymore, that saddens me deeply…

What happened to the Winchester?