Update 0.2.5.30 (0.2.5.29 - Xbox, Playstation)

It’s really time to consider to add vertan soldier and modification tuning. Players like me have over 10000 orders. 6 Star weapons are too easy now
orders

We should be able to upgrade basic rifles using basic rifle parts. Right now, basic rifles can be upgraded with bronze orders, while they can only be thrown away. This makes no sense.

1 Like

@Keofox I don’t think it should look like that (still a lot work to do for devs):

+More Blood
+Grenade-Launcher for Console finally
+Weaponry and equipment
+Locations and Missions
+Gameplay and progress
+Vehicles
+Interface and Graphics
+AI-soldiers and Other changes
+Fixes
+Tutorial mode

Great Update i read everything, Good Job.

-No Zoom in MG Nest
-No more Place for Squads in Battle, 10 is maximum we need more.
-More Blood we need much MORE BLOOD
-STug 3 needs MG
-Wrong Prieces for Premium Squads (Firefly+Panzer4) 60€ 40€ 20€?
-Add more Console Achievements for Accounts (Platinum)
-WW1 Game-Mode
-Vehicle only Gamemode
-Gold Order Guns need Gold Bayonetts. Gewehr1888, BerdanII…

Thank you,
C0l4

2 Likes

This. But not rifle parts, just give us a bronze order.

At first, I thought this update is a good one.
Then I looked at the logistics… grenades now cost SILVER orders, and only silver orders…

THE

FUCK

Seriously? I don’t get this. You say you want to improve the game, but then you do something like this. Like you are actively looking for things that piss off players. Just why?

Also why should anybody waste silver orders on pistols? Especially now that you need them for grenade bags, which have 1000x the value in combat.

1 Like

3 silver orders for a pistol?? come on now, stop making the economy like only whales are playing this game

1 Like

Double standards. And I’m really upset about it.

After the update, people who dismantled weapons got orders.
People who have not done so can now sell the guns.

Let’s talk about the kar98 kriegsmodel in berlin, the kar98 in normandy and every basic soldier rifle.

Those who had dismantled them received orders, who did not now get Nothing. Does it seem fair, equal or correct?

Please be clear before an update and try to implement mechanics for equal treatment for every gamer.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you in this, , total bull .

1 Like

This is true , and all this fucking baby steps are maybe killing this game . bloody economy steps, feel like milking cow is more fun then playing this more

1 Like

Are bronze order accumulations for weapons going to match soldiers? We are still earning half the amount. When the soldier progression was updated, the bronze order accumulations was increased to compensate. Just curious if this is what will happen with bronze weapon orders as well.