Upcoming game changes based on your suggestions and feedback

Dear alpha testers!

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions! Currently we are preparing the following changes in Enlisted which will appear in future updates:

AI

• The AI will use shelters and in general will behave more carefully when they are shot at;
  • We will introduce the concept of squad formation and will increase the standard distance between soldiers. There will be commands available to control the formation: stay closer together, adopt a medium spacing, spread out;
  • We will also balance the AI’s efficiency in how quickly they notice danger and react to it. This also includes adjusting the shot accuracy and reaction firing.

Squads researching

• Research speed will be increased. The first weeks of the test have demonstrated that it is slower than we had planned at the start. The first changes will be done with the next update but in general the balancing of the research process will encompass the whole duration of the test.
  • We are working on the following to be added to the game in future:
    • A possibility of increasing the probability of getting desired weaponry.
    • Changes in equipping weapons: it will be possible to equip the squad immediately after you receive the weapon if the class of soldiers allows you to use this weapon.

Missions

• We will delete dynamic respawn points that appear close to capture points. It should reduce the unpredictability of the direction from which the enemy will appear.
  • Reduce the density of soldiers on the battlefield (increase the time between respawns, increase the distance between respawn points and key zones).
  • Increase some strategic capture zones.

Weaponry

• Hand-to-hand combat will become less effective: we will remove the possibility of a kill with a single strike from a knife or buttstock and in general rework the role of the hand-to-hand combat itself.

Armoured vehicles

• 20mm HE shells will be reworked and will be more effective against enemy infantry.
  • The Soviet BA-11 armoured vehicle will receive wheel destruction (including damage and destruction from the gunfire, explosions and damage from solid obstacles), reduce the cross-country ability by improving the resistance of earth for wheeled vehicles;
  • The BA-11 will lose the additional tracks on the sides and rear of the vehicle and in future they will be opened as separate modifications.
  • The tank coaxial machine guns will get historically reliable ammunition (DT-63 rounds in the ammunition belt with a reload time of around 10 seconds and in the MG34 - 150 rounds in the ammunition belt with a reload time of around 20 seconds).

Other

• The possibility of getting additional ammunition in battles for soldiers and armoured vehicles will be implemented.
  • Soldiers’ uniforms will be unified by squads.
  • Improvements to the instruction/training and interfaces.

This is only a part of many changes we plan to implement based on your feedback. You can leave your feedback in the special topic and also in the special section on the forum.

26 Likes

What does it mean? If I get, for example, PPsh from a drop, will it be possible to apply it to multiple soldiers (of certain class) instead of just one?

We will delete dynamic respawn points that appear close to capture points. It should reduce the unpredictability of the direction from which the enemy will appear.

Why? I liked this feature. It made battles more dynamics. You’d quicker get into the action instead of running for a long time to the objective. It also was good from the gameplay perspective, if a team captures the zone, it should be able to spawn on or near it.

Except the last one, these are good changes. Especially the ability to get additional ammo.

4 Likes

This is a very good change, not huge but just some Quality of life improvements

1 Like

I agree. Dynamic respawns were a + as it helped the team that spend resources/manpower to cap a point to maintain the hold on that point.

5 Likes

Removing dynamic spawn will further make things difficult for the red army. Defending is already the only game mode they excel in and taking away the opportunity to quickly move to defend a location will make the game even more unbalanced.

Also the possibility to order them to a house and they take positions on windows/doors .
and the possibility to have them move around at free will on the map area would be great.

2 Likes

Loving the changes so far

Dynamic spawns will probably make a comeback in the future after we tune the missions, but players will have to build them themselves using engineers

2 Likes

I feel that semiauto rifle damage needs to be upped a bit. It takes two shots to simply down someone, and you only have like 10 rounds so it takes 5 rounds to kill a squad. It was better before where the rifle felt like an improvement over simple bolt actions

2 Likes

OUTSTANDING! i eager to try the new changes, especially the AI changes.

in my opinion knife should stay one hitting

3 Likes

Yeah, but it should have cooldown when you kill one.

1 Like

Good to hear that.
Still the ammo / inventory system need to be reconsidered.

Cooldown on melee kill sounds like a good thing.
EDIT:
maybe an extra second or few more

2 Likes

Game is going in the good way

1 Like

If the devs add these two additional things, I think AI would become sooo much better and fun to play with

Ahh, this is also one of what i’ve been waiting for. It feels strange when i got an additional crew for my tanks & 1 or 2 of em didn’t wear tank crew uniform (instead they wear standard infantry uniform which is bad)

I just want three simple things for the next update:

• Semi Automatic Rifles get a damage buff

• Increase the FOV Slider beyond 90°

• Game mode selection

1 Like