Upcoming game changes based on your suggestions and feedback

yes, yes, why?
There is a need to test all gamemodes, not specific ones.

Because I donā€™t ever want to play Conquest. Plus, the devs will get unbiased feedback from players who actually want to play those specific modes.

Make a thread about why you dislike conquest. Who knows, maybe they can improve the gamemode.

Well, first, thanks for listening. the changes in general are positive, however the dynamic respawn can have some resemblance left in the game, to me its ok for the team to have closer respawn point to the capture zone closer to their default respawn positions i.e. the Soviets start in the south with being closer to cap zone C, its ok for them to have closer respawn point as long as they have, similar will be for German team but this mean only one cap zone acting like this.

Now to the very big topic hit, is there any consideration to change the design of the progression systems backbone which is lootboxes (Logistics), Iā€™m asking to test different designs not specifying a one (anything other than lootbox system will be over the top positive).

Convenience. As of now you can only bring up to 4 division of which 3 can be infantry divisions, some players are lacking the experience in using those or donā€™t like to use them (there is no shame in that), allowing players to bring up to 4 divisions without the previously mentioned restriction would allow these players to play to their strength/preference which would affect their gameplay & their team positively.

Itā€™s good to have sort of closed Q&A or AMA to see what is sealed & what could be tinkered with when it comes to systems & features. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

But thatā€™s not necessary. I donā€™t like Domination (Conquest in Enlisted) in anything, I have zero suggestions on how to improve it because Iā€™ll literally never play it after the full release.

Who knows, there might never be a gamemode selector, so you will still have to play it.

1 Like

I think the devs have the funding and intelligence to implement Gamemode selection. I just donā€™t want to clutter the forum for every suggestion I have.

why dont we like conquest? you gave me a great idia!

how about we delete cap zones from conquest and make small map grids which can be controlled by one or the other team (so it becomes territory based), after all, why to have cap zones, which are a big downside for a good defence spot (everyone rushes trhere), and good defence spots are on many places after all

1 Like

also, i dont want the grids to slice over housesā€¦ soā€¦ maybe shaping them a bit? like put them on streets, fields, etcā€¦

that would actually be a really cool idea, but would probably also give away positioning too much (like you would always be in a capture zone). Please make a thread on this so we can discuss in detail!

i dont like it either. i find it boring on the lake map. the city one is ā€œokā€ but i find my self just playing on C (hospital) objective over and over againā€¦
i like/prefer the invasion game mode. and i would like to select it so i can play it only

That sounds way too rigid and arbitrary, itā€™s bound to create constant balancing issues and bugs.

Simply making cap zones much larger should be enough. Theyā€™d have to adjust capping rules, though, to make sure that you canā€™t just ninja-cap it while defenders are inside (itā€™s already ridiculous even with small cap zones).

If it wonā€™t be enough, maybe they should try some sort of ā€œbattle lineā€ that can be pushed and pulled by infantry. Either way itā€™s best to have a simple but flexible system.

Because people want to have a choice, since everybody has their own preferences. Simple as that.

i think there should be something similar to Enduring Confrontation from War Thunder, where every team will have some tasks to make and win team who first make all his tasks

With all these balance changes can you please add louder footsteps into the game. Some of us arenā€™t all eagle eyes and need to sound whore to locate enemies

1 Like

Thank you devs! :smiley: Great work with the game so far, just love it.
When can we expect the update?

Also, is there a discord we can use? (not the cuisine royale one)

2 Likes

When does this apply?

1 Like

+1 on this. A discord server for the alpha testers would be nice. Sometimes you want a quick answer to something and you canā€™t post anything on the CR discord due to the NDA.

7 Likes

also would be good for trying to show bugs to other testers , or to help eachother to replicate some of them