U.S. Armed Forces Day

I like it, but I want more

Because dev should instead bring new stuff.
Red PPS and pistol are marking they are so lazy that are recycling lots of event content again.
If you do not disagree now. Wanna enjoy more recycled materials in the future?

1 Like

Yeah, then enjoy dev recycle more materials to waste your time in the future.

For small events like this? Why would they bother making something new? Not everything has to have a major event. Hell, giving a different skin for a pistol is already better than most small events they run, most often they just give silver orders, boosters and decals at most.

6 Likes

In the past, dev would make unique skin even for twitch drops. Now, they not only recycling swords, PPS, and then pistols. And their new AA truck is in a such poor quality.

Look at what their quality in the past:

I have seen a giant quality downturn of this game.

I dont care if dev let old event stuff out in the future. But now, with more and more frequent recycled materials just for event, for getting more players. I am really concern they no longer bother on basics of updating the game: bring more new contents.

3 Likes

We should gatekeep old twitch drop weapons since I feel more special with them.

There are only prerenders at artstation. Ofc, models would be optimized for the game, no one wants 3 fps in match.

1 Like

Seriously, those old unique pistols are masterpiece.
Why shouldnt bring more new ones here?
To those players who missed the events, go to mod editor and search in entity page to check them out.

Come on, the game already handles 4K textures so well that my GTX1080 dosent spin the fans.
And 3FPS isnt due to models either. It’s LOD problem.

My baby is next…

Swords have been a staple of every major event since the first one, and I don’t know what you want them to do about the Gaz Truck, it was always going to suck to use due to the nature of what it is. As for making a unique weapon every single small event, they have never done that and twitch drops used to be the only way to get skinned pistols. Sure, repeating old pistols might annoy people who already had them, but for something as small as this, I don’t think it’s worth raising sich a stink over. If they bring back the PPK, Stuart Rhino and the like, then you have a different story but for twitch drop pistols, it’s not that big of a deal.

You have to take into consideration that these pistols are made with REAL nickel, which isn’t cheap. Furthermore, if they infused them with helium ions… then the pistols will be lighter and you’ll be able to run faster. Just something to consider…

Those are indeed special. If a soldier goes akimbo and uses one in each hands, if he decides to flap his arms with those, he can also fly like a bird.

Helium ions pistols are in truth the precursors of today’s modern jetpack.

Twitch drops are the worst. I don’t want to have to pretend to watch streamers for 10 hours a day to unlock something in-game. I’ve done it in the past and I’m happy they’re bringing in-game rewards back into the game itself.

It’s silly for anyone to be upset that they are releasing these pistols again thru an in-game event as if they’ve done anything to deserve the exclusivity. I hope they do the same for everything they’ve previously released exclusively on twitch.

2 Likes

Whoa. An event on top of another event. Sexy. And nickel plated pistols. SUPER sexy.

1 Like

How about one of these?
(One of Patton’s revolvers)

2 Likes

Salute The Veterans of WW2

If it is given away as a prize, a mere soldier will steal Patton’s keepsake, and it is hilarious to imagine the story that leads up to it.

2 Likes

Patton almost lost his revolvers in Tunisia in the ocean but a soldier rescued them. If Tunisia got the operation Torch map, finding the ivory and nickel revolvers underwater as a pickup or an easter egg would be sweet.

1 Like

That reminds me, for tunisia can we get the Operation Torch map?

1 Like