U.S. Armed Forces Day

@1942786

Just hoping this, is not a bug, and you take it away/fix it, and forum will hate me, :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, for listening to forum about these type of events.

I noticed that, we don’t have to complete the stages in order, before the next stage unlocks, well done, very nice :smiley:

1 Like

imagem

its intended :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Pistol kills? F you too devs.

Pfff you know nothing.

I remember those events when we had to, IN ORDER, do stuff like “kill hundred something ppl with flamethrowers” do 100 headshots etc.

You may think that’s easy now
 but those events were before flamethrowers received a needed buff and were worthless

Kill 20 ppl with pistols can be done easily in a single match using a single 1911, p38, lugger, tt pistol or nambu.
Any pistols except Nagant revolver, really.

Pistols kills, for 2 free pistols. Pretty fair.

1 Like

Nope. I recall these events, & speak from experiencing them. “Easily” is a weird way to express ‘annoyingly’.

1 Like

I finally achieved 20 kills with my pistol
 It was a hard road

I usually play with the Allied Forces in Normandy, and when it comes to pistols I use a 1911, and taking down the enemy with a 1911 isn’t particularly difficult. Especially if the opponent is a bot. So I thought it would be a piece of cake this time too.

But I went to Tunisia this time. The reason was that there seemed to be a lot of bots and I thought I would be able to achieve pistol kills faster.
But killing something with this pistol that the British soldiers were equipped with was terribly difficult

61A4TkUKuZS.AC_SX679

A bot shot with this .38 caliber pistol would take three bullets to the chest and not fall down. A few more shots will bring it down, but it will run out of ammo. Then it gets up and fights back while you are reloading.
It was tough. Italians are terminators?

If anyone is having difficulty with pistol kills, buy a 1911. It will probably work.
Tonight I’m going to try a task in Normandy with a soldier with a 1911.

I think what Kim is saying is that it is not appropriate to compare shaders in 3DCG tools like 3dsmax or blender to those in games because they work differently.
CG tools have richer features than games, such as physics shaders, which allow you to get more realistic lighting and reflections in a more intuitive way.
Games do not have such features. Games prioritize quicker rendering, so they draw with shaders optimized for games with simplified calculations.

1 Like

I can’t really understand what’s possibly there to complain about in this event.

Easy tasks, check

Cool reward, check

No actual loss if you miss it out, check

It is recycled from a Twitch drop, YES AND?

Why would people rant about a pistol skin, seriously

11 Likes

Great event! And very nice rewards besides of this collectible.

Sfh, why do you always have to complain in the most stupid manner?

I have played over 60 days (1440h) and still not collected this.
Imagine how few players who actually do own this pistol.

Pls stop your crusade now. This is a great event.

I’m glad that they keep mixing new with old stuff on the event menu!

4 Likes

Cant wait for more sword

1 Like

9)$UK%U12RMLVE{XL9I4D9
0$CW80P08`G%WZ(~}7}6LT3

Goooood I want this again. :drooling_face:

001EN (5)
T18FKOM0L$7%~1HJ6ZNKDO
D_3VQX%QFA@Q`LLOOT)CCRA

001EN (6)
001EN (7)
001EN (8)

15 Likes

whoa what i didnt know nickel plated browning Hi-power go to german soldier (i dont have one so i didnt know i guess)

that astra 300 lux is absolutely beautiful looking i assume it was some sort of drop before? never seen anyone use that gun at all such a shame

1 Like

Me-too :slight_smile:

1 isn’t enough, I want more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why you so keen on getting old recycled ones?
Why shouldnt dev make new ones for 2023?
I dont even care about if I had that one or not.
And I do miss some of the event stuff. But if I really want to see it I will go to editor to check it out.

What’s your problem on complaining dev recycling old ones to fool new players into “unique” and waste their time?
Shouldnt 2023’s new players get their own unique 2023 event’s stuff?

This is how game present a Astra and Luger pistol.
After 2~3 digit of scale, still very sharp.

This game can do a fine job at both keeping fluent FPS and also decent graphics.

I already wrote a few posts on how good this game optimized before.
After Stalingrad and Pacific, the optimization is much poorer than before.

3 Likes

Yes please! There’s some I missed!

2 Likes

2023 new player get two event squad every month from jenuary

Does this mean I need to complete 2 out of 4 days to get 1 pistol?

As always, it’s all worded so confusing.

Yes.

You can get 1 special order per day, those beautiful pieces require 2 order. So you must complete 4 days.

But it’s really easy and 100% for such beautiful pieces.