U.S. Armed Forces Day

Lmao xD

5 Likes

How much corporate slavik copium are you inhaling over there Foxy and how can I get my hands on some for my next houseparty ?

unique aka recycled

well-armed aka with this pistol, new players rejoice because you can now take on and go toe-to-toe with all of those pesky Fedorov/STG max leveled veteran squads.

always-useful who needs primary weapons anyway right ?

You folks have stated it in your new event format that nobody asked for btw that rewards should either be “new” and exciting for old players or/and middle-level filler for new players to use until late game unlocks.

This one is neither !

2 Likes

Rusty piece of metal is cool, but I want some other materials

Yeah… because that lil event, is a bonus to get freebies.

The type of event you talk about, is the one currently going where we got spaa…

Is it? They don’t really need to imo, because this is just freebies for some USA celebration. They don’t even have to recognize it, yet they do and give free stuff.

Now I get complaints about unfair stuff.

But complaining about freebies they didn’t even had to give just feels very entitled to me. My opinion anyway.

9 Likes

You should be glad that you don’t have to 24/7 endure FOMO, but I guess people will never be satisfied lmao.

4 Likes

FOMO only affects weak minded individuals

Giving players more chances to get unique weapons is nice. Also, it is not op (not even good ) and it is cool which is just perfect for event rewards.

Nickel-plated 1911s are messed up and cool.
Redistributing rewards from past events is a good idea. I don’t have it so I will participate this time. Also, I was tired of having events every month, so it’s good that veterans have a chance to take a break like this one.
This is the best way to do this! Thank you!

7 Likes

The rewards are pretty appealing. However, 20 kills with pistols are pretty hard since pistols are garbage. I just had 2 rounds in Tunisia allies which is the easisest faction to play using the normal m1911a1(best pistol in my mind). I got 17 pistol kills in total. It is qure pain. I believe turning down the order count required to purchase the pistol will be nice.

Freedom dispensers chambered in 45. acp.

o0o ill take another silver 45

Agent 47 reporting.

It’s great to see older content return for events or special occasions and there’s nothing wrong with that, idk why some people have a problem. I wonder if maybe even old gold order weapons return :wink:

2 Likes

Yes please, would like to see berdan again.

1 Like

I could be consideres as new player since I started playing during autumn last year :man_shrugging: I have lot of pistols in Stalingrad and Pacific and I am very glad I can obtain something that was available before.

I really dont know what’s your problem. Seems like yout are just jealous yout useless skin pistol isn’t exclusive anymore. That’s literally the only issue here, nothing else. Just pure selfishness.

Is it somewhat relevant issue? Nah, I don’t think so.

5 Likes

I need 8 other BerdanII… cause reasons…

:innocent:

1 Like

Yeah, new players with

And new players that has bought useless pistols over dozen times. (Or unlocked multiple vehicle squads at different campaigns)

Redefine “new players”

Also, seriously, most Enlisted’s “unique” “event” is nothing new to me.
I can write squads with all kinds of loadouts in custom match to try out.
All existing equipments can easily be tried out by mods.

Wanna see dev recycle stuffs years and years again? Yeah, of course they can. But is it good? Is it good to the game and players?
Letting you grinding what you already get before? Not even bother to spend some money to contract a new weapon skins?
It’s simple “laziness”.

3 Likes

Those are gold orders and premium squads thought…

A one day old player could also have those if he wanted :thinking:

2 Likes

I dunno why ppl complaining about free stuff. I like the event , and i didnt get the M1911 in the last one, but i can now. And what about the new players are joining in the game in theese months and can obtain something cool form the game for free? still a skin for an handgun, but at least u dont have to pay evry single feature of the game.

6 Likes

I dont understand why people complain about free stuff, i dont care about those reward but other people instead yes and they enjoi them

4 Likes

Cope. Not the devs fault you don’t like what they had to offer.