Tutorial for starting out Russian Mains

WARNING

This thread is considered based and Soviet pilled. Viewer discretion for shills, haters, and stalkers is advised.

As a Soviet Main, I came up with a reliable system for newbies who are being disrespected and forced by Darkflow to pay them money just to enjoy the game. Follow these easy steps:

1. Unlock the Yeehaw 1895
    This will be the most important gun you will ever unlock in the game besides the PPSH. Even though Darkflow can’t make a realistic gun sight to save their life, this gun is still extremely serviceable.

2. ALWAYS HAVE A ENGINEER SQUAD IN LINEUP
    This is the most essential squad to have in terms of getting easy points. Whether it is being a jerk teammate camping behind the attack, spamming AT guns, or being the best teammate, spamming rallies and barricades, you will always have a fair amount of points coming in.

3. Get the T-50 unlocked
    Best tank for low tiers in the game

4. ALWAYS STAY TIER II OR LOWER
    This is the easiest place to cheese noobs and farm xp like crazy. You will have enough xp for that GAZ truck in no time if you stay here.

Follow these simple tricks, and you will succeed. Tutorials for Japanese, Axis, and Americans are coming soon.

P.S. SPAM PPS 42 AND 43

2 Likes

And get the paratrooper squad. You can give them pps 43 smgs and with the help of the rd 44 machinegun from the box you will be unstoppable

2 Likes

i gotta say.

soviets in br 2 can deal with tier IV / V germans lol

i equipped the new halftrack squad and forgot to remove the panzerfaust, got uptiered against people with stgs and panthers,

clapped them quite hard.

even though i did lost because people often leaves as soon they see someone actually fighting in the enemy team, but i must say, solid smgs with barely dispersion.

no doubt you’d need a solid team above the 2 3 brs.
otherwise you might not get the most talented or reliable randoms.

2 Likes

Where pps42 spam?
You are misguiding the little comrades, they won’t experience the joy of spamming a BR3 gun on BR2.

2 Likes

so true sir, very based

You buy it?

As should every gun

Fixing issue

1 Like

of course.

as first advocate and ““activist”” of halftracks rights, i did.

best investment that i’ve made in a while.

somewhat disappointed that the squad did not come with unique uniforms.
but that’s kinda unrelated.

2 Likes

Not really, the goal is to make the product as enticing as possible for customers. This just shows that Darkflow doesn’t really care about customers.

… or people didn’t pushed back against the poorly implemented squad in term of customization enough. setting new lows of what can be considered acceptable and low effort for devs :eyes:

the argument could go both ways…

1 Like

Every time I do that, I get suspended. They throw in unproven claims as well to make the suspension extra long. What am I supposed to do?

Please send help, tutorial unclear

Soviet BR2 teammates can’t even outscore the worst player on the enemy team (console even)

Can barely reach 1000 points

1 Like

Do not fight if victory is not assured. This is the most successful way to succeed.