Try out the reworked matchmaking

ok im just gonna chill in br5 then since most people dont play that (and i doubt there are many that are playing br5 rn anyway)

anyway time for me to make a br3 russian and german army (glad that i can bring lewis and mg13 drum back in action)

2 Likes

Finally, some match-making changes, if only the devs could come up with these ideas a few months earlier.
+/-1 BR is good, but I would still prefer 1-2, 3-4, 5. There are fewer queues and it is easier to balance on the dev sides, and it will bring a natural sense of progression and less frustration with uptiers on the player side.
With refined br, the devs should also reconsider the map selections for each br range. I am all for more map varieties and theatres of war.

2 Likes

Finally, finally, finally.
I sincerely hope that this is the key to breaking through the current extraordinary situation.

7 Likes

Very good.
Any news for bigger maps ?

1 Like

OH MY GOD YES its finally happened

5 Likes

I think this might be a start of a “New Era” get it? probably not

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Finally

1 Like

I dont mind waiting an extra few seconds for more accurate BRs

4 Likes

Might be the biggest improvement to the game since the merge arrived.

5 Likes

Should just always be +1/-1. The disparity inherent in two tiers is too much.

I don’t mind waiting.

2 Likes

Of course. The machmaking depends on highest BR gear. Otherwise ppl will exploit it by bringing King Tiger along with Kar98k to get in low BR match.

Well, talk about unexpected good news!

4 Likes

From 0.5.7.51 to current 0.5.7.56 version we have at least three hot updates with about 350mb packages, all these for a matchmaking update? Good news anyway, but the USSR’s demand for new weapons in BR I-II became urgent, as there are no KV-1s and T-34s turning the tide.
————————
I wonder if we should have a function to show the numbers of queuing players, as it mentioned:

which I guess it emphasized and highlighted that BR 1-3 or BR 3-5 matches still exist, making the sense of BR 4 lineup become unpredictable.

Speaking of that,

QQ图片20240620235606
QQ图片20240620235609
QQ图片20240620235613

Literally no map displays now, developers please fix the bug.

2 Likes

My BR 4 lineup finally makes sense! I told them that I wasn’t crazy! I knew this day would come!

4 Likes

I can finally use a BR4 deck
1587855128e4889b537217659132

4 Likes

Prayer answered!

1 Like

Please consider that BR4 and BR5 are not suitable to fight each other. Many weapons such as the G43, SVT 40, Johnson rifle, and many other weapons are completely overshadowed by automatic rifles such as the FG42, AVT, and T20.

The ideal solution to this, is to make BR5 standalone and keep BR 3 and BR 4 together. The power level of BR3 and BR4 are not too far apart, but BR5 is miles, miles, miles ahead of BR4, making many BR4 equipment completely under utilized.

Please read my feedback and please consider it thoughtfully, because I truly think this is the best solution for Enlisted @_Movmav

13 Likes

Thank you, forwarded)

2 Likes