Trial by Combat

Only one? Just give one for each nation. Its just a pistol that will basically be an orniment. The MP could be in another event

1 Like

True they do but that event has come and gone as well, I completely forgot about that pistol. All Iā€™m stuck with her most and revolvers and TTā€™s lol. I have very few Mausers, Thatā€™s mainly because pistols serve almost no purpose in this game other than completing challenges for them when they come up for events. At least thatā€™s the way I see it.

Damn - just as Iā€™m heading off for a week of sun-filled bliss and scuba diving at a tropical Pacific island - Woe is me - how will I ever live without 1 pistol and 1 SMG, some silver and upgradesā€¦

2 Likes

Because the browning hi-power was made in Belgium and there was definitely a lot more German soldiers there for a while

6 Likes

I would have liked more than one MP-41 too. One gun is barely enough to even fit into a loadout.

2 Likes

They should not hand these guns out easily, they are pretty OP

So is the Stinger, and we got two of those

2 Likes

None of these weapons are new. Literally.
Itā€™s not like weā€™re going to get the first copy.

But I like that we finally get to choose which pistol we get. I really do appreciate that.

Plus, I expect them to continue these 6 days small events. I highly doubt this will be the last time you get to choose from one of these guns.

6 Likes

These small events are great for keeping a relatively stable active player base throughout the entire week.

Yesterday I have right away noticed more teamplay and less steamrolling. This is very good for the game.

Considering how many old event weapons exist in the game, these types of mini events could be repeated very often before running out of content.

Hope so I need the US and USSR one after this since they are cool

Donā€™t know, I personally wish they would actually add BRs to pistols, bringing some high capacity or even automatic handguns into your BR1 bolt action game can seem pretty broken.

Not really broken. I own both the Colt Schwartz and the Automatic Mauser. Although they both come handy in close encounters, their accuracy and damage drop-off are worse than regular SMGs or carbines. So theyā€™re a moderate upgrade over regular pistols, but otherwise not superior to regular BR 1 guns.

3 Likes

Summer is ending. Iā€™m waiting for a discount. Please letā€™s have a summer discount.

1 Like

The mp41?

Itā€™s a worse version of ppsh41(box), that is available in tech treeā€¦

If anything they could make it TT as well.

3 Likes

Yeah, just because itā€™s not meta letā€™s make it TT. Wow.

MP 41 r is quite unique, it has the highest rod of any BR3 smg.

Pipe down.

I wrote that because Brus thought it was too OP. I only said there was better stuff already in TT.

Learn about nuances.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call it worse, imho itā€™s a powerhouse.

1 Like

It IS a powerhouse. Just that ppsh41(box) is a Godlike powerhouse thanks to itā€™s absent dispersion and somehow more controllable recoil (even if stat card says otherwise) :smile:

(Again I just mean thereā€™s nothing wrong giving up mp41, since thereā€™s better already in other permanent TT)

But ppsh-41 box is way more op and soviets can have unlimited of them. Just usual Soviet bias.

3 Likes

Well dispersion is indeed an important stat, however I want to highlight that the MP41 uses MP40 mags - and thus dealing a bit more damage, which should secure a two hit kill right?