Trial by Combat

Just give me my gaddamn Cromwell Tanks, and Italian Tanks
char_cromwell-1

7 Likes

they do.

US has the automatic swartz pistol,

and GE mp717, artillery luger ( and technically C97s too )

the only country with small magazines pistols, is japan.

anyway, nice schmol event.

if only we could get that autumn plane tree and dark US helmets inside enlisted…

5 Likes

I will definitely pick up the German Browning HI-power since all factions got cool event pistols except Germany, last time they got some pistols was before Merge, those Mauser 712 machinepistols.

2 Likes

Those should be research vehicles. They have to stop shafting (especially) Britain and Italy. They make it seem like they have no content whatsoever

And when they do add British content they almost always make it a sole premium or event! Cmon! They really want America to just steal the whole show

2 Likes

man i really wish this event happen again next time tbh cause i change my mind im gonna go for the shiny german one, i will get the russian one next time

1 Like

Japan have the sword pistol

does it has 13 bullets?

Can you charge with any other pistol?

so thanks for non answering.

which the answer is still no.
hence;

At least Japan make funny invention

unrelated to the discussion at hand.

Going straight to my Brit para squad

I want my beloved Valentine in the Allied tech tree

I wish I could get at least 2 MP-41(r)’s. That way I could gear out at least half an assault squad instead of just one guy :frowning:

Hopefully they’ll bring it back again in the future

1 Like

i wish they would give 2 pistol tbh making a choice between 3 of them is hard for me (since i dont have any of those except jap one)

3 Likes

nice little event, but let peolpe grab at least 2 pistols, otherwise you create unnecessary frustration

7 Likes

talking alot in the past week, how to make Players happy…
giving 1 of 4 Possibilitys is YOUR choice Devs bravo…

1 Like

Do all of these count as

• buildable MG nest
  • buildable HMG nest
  • coaxial tank MG
  • turret-mounted tank MG
  • APC’s MG (like SdKfz 251)
  • motorcycle MG
  • plane MG

?

1 Like

yes

no

5 Likes

The task could probably use some rephrasing then (like “hand-held or buildable machine guns”)

10 Likes