Trial by Combat

Same as the rest of us:

Pick one, and then regret :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Shii!

Do you know if any of those is new, or all pistols we had in the past? I forgot those I already have :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Pick one and then realize you already have it on some engineer guy somewhere in a squad you haven’t used in 6 months because there is no inventory/arsenal system and you can only rely on your memory.

Like, I have been playing since OBT day 1, I have no idea which faction needs a pistol :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

only new one is the silvered hi-powered iirc

2 Likes

want more pistol for love :hot_face:

All were already available in twitch drops, but the silver browning hi power is definitely the rarest one, since not a lot of people even knew it existed

7 Likes

Thanks! That makes the choice easier :smile:

I still want comeback of the Twitch BT7.

1 Like

what am i going to do with 3 of those if we do?

There were two?
And probably the same as with the three Panzer III Js and IV F2s (not counting GO)

of the same one yes
1st one was cbt twitch drop
2nd was a rerun of a twitch drop for OBT

1 Like

you could get 2 yeah, same thing with the M5A1 “carol”

Wooohoohoo yeah baby

Me every time there is a gun event in Enlisted:

13 Likes

that the russian one right?

I smell METAL GEARRRRRRRR!!! Aside from that, I agree. Good functionality. But not much better then the standard pistol, aside from the Russians they don’t have a 13 round pistol.

same

well i guess i need to keep my german collection going :smiley:

9 Likes

To bad it wasn’t 2 Pistol orders and the Mp-41 (r). I think that would help people who have never gotten one, especially because we’ll be waiting at least a year for another one

5 Likes

russian do have the 18 round voevodin tho

Yeah I have it I’m waiting for a next one :

1 Like