“TITAN RISE” — open test

Yes, i worried 'cause such weird decision happened some games

Hopefully this Titan event will be over soon and will not be extended - I would like to play normal custom matches again, which are no longer possible (only Normandy & Stalingrad are still possible!!)

I feel like i can get way more kills with kv-1 than those mechs, yeah rockets are pretty powerful but main canon is absolutely dreadful, kv-1 can also 1-2 shot mechs while they would never be able to do that (since you nerfed ammo racks explosion chance) so entire mode is kinda pointless if you limit mechs then they should be powerful not weaker than tanks. Hell you can get instagibbed all the time with rocket launchers or even at guns.

step 1 :

select either stalin or normandy

step 2 - select custom matches

imagem

step 3 : enter a room
Step 4 : Press here :

imagem

step 5 :

select the campaign you want and have fun.

1 Like

Walkers struggle to walk over trenches… ironic.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Besides alienating ww2 fans, and a disappointing use of resources, I really thought it was an April fools joke. I think the only joke will be on the accounting dept. You could have named it “Titanic Sink”. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I hear where you’re coming from. I think the event is fun for many people but I wish they’d put the resources into something like… making assualt mode not a complete nightmare. I could list many other valuable places to invest resources. Even copy/pasting mechs from another source of code was probably a questionable investment of time. Re-running the moon thing from last year probably would have made people even happier.

2 Likes

My buddies and I played this earlier, and honestly I think some really good opportunities were missed out on. I really would have liked to have seen 3 things:

1. More smoke available- the mechs are extremely powerful, but significantly less so when blinded by smoke. It could offer some really cool counterplay.

2. D-Day. This would have been an AMAZING map for it. Especially as the Axis mechs are primarily equipped with flamethrowers, long range wouldn’t be much option for them. However, the field guns could really shine here, as well as AT mines and other fun bits.

3. Pacific! I’m sure there wasn’t any historical part backing it, but the maps could have had some amazing potential with mechs. Being able to traverse the rivers and such with them. Plus I could see a Japanese mech using twin Ta-Se guns among other things. Though the terrain primarily would have made it worthwhile.

If this is only for the april fools event, or only for custom games and mods, that’s all fine.
But I am worried because it’s called an “open test”.
You dont need to test stuff that is only here for a few days.
If this crap gets implemented in the regular game, I am out instantly.
“The new Enlisted will keep the focus on the events of World War II” and “With you, we will finally determine the place of the walking tanks in the development lines of different countries”.
Sounds to me like this garbage will stay in the game.
If this is all a childish joke, good job, you got me.
If this is not a joke, goodbye, you can keep your game.
Sure, what the hell, let’s just also put the Panzerhund in this “historically accurate game”.

afbeelding

2 Likes

I think they are testing vehicle point spawns, but no one ever think, the fact you cannot chose a campaign or faction, they might be testing the matchmaking (part of new progression later). The devs are not going to add mechs to main Enlisted game, but hopefully customs could use them.

3 Likes

I showed up here to play a ww2 game. If they are going to waste this time doing sci fi fantasy, instead of putting the real effort in, to me it is a clear indicator of bad direction. I still wish it was an April fools joke as it should have been, while they concentrated at the real tasks at hand.

dude its just an april fools event.

for fuck sake. have some sence of humor.

1 Like

Dude… THAT’S the April’s fool…

Aren’t you accustomed to Gaijin products by now? Every year they release a very imaginative mode such as this one. Every year.

It baffles me that you stress about it… It means the April’s fool actually worked on you😅

Still. I’d like those modes to be permanent assets, and permanently available for custom games.

4 Likes

You must have never heard of Photoshop before :rofl:

original

You got April fooled

If you do not know how to make reward, then just do not give any. Spend 90 mins per day, no exp, just for one freaking box. GENIUS!

I can HEAR pre-recorded laughter while reading this thread right now

3 Likes

Hey man, You can laugh and poke jokes all you want.
But the truth is, there is a percentage of people playing the game, who does not understand that they’ve been pranked by Dark Flow.

After this event is over, is Dark Flow going to come forward and let their community know that it was only an April Fools Prank?

Or are going to say nothing, and people are simply going to move forward with the believe that Mech Warriors were used during WW2…

Have you ever heard of re-writing history?
Or altering history?

I don’t give a fuck if you are laughing at me. My original message was to Forlorn, letting him know that he got pranked.

I just played this historical game called “Wolfenstein”. It was really good, it showcased a lot of these mechs and more. Hopefully we get to see more of them in the future! Wolfenstein was probably a big inspiration to DF for this event.

4 Likes

It’s truly impressive that you think anyone here is serious about anything

4 Likes