“TITAN RISE” — open test

Well considering you have people from all over the world, who are here visiting this forum…

You have many different languages…

Some people, do not understand sarcasm (especially if english is not their first language).
Some people, read things and accept them as truth without any critical thinking or research involved.
Some people are gulible.

And so these people are going to read the original post, about Mech Warriors being utilized in WW2. And they believe it as fact, without understand that they are being pranked.

But selfish people, and assholes… they do not consider OTHERS.
So they don’t consider this “April Fools Prank”, as anything more than a joke. And anybody who doesn’t get the joke, becomes part of the joke.

Pretty fucked up, if you ask me.

:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Tell that to Forlorn. It appears he believed it was real.

Maybe Upolaf too…
It’s hard to tell if he’s being sarcastic or sincere.

You see… there’s some confusion.

Yep

You could have said the portrait is in the 5th lootbox, or better yet: DONT GIVE REWARDS IN LOOT BOXES FFS.
I’ve missed 1 day which means I’ve played 12 matches of this stupid event for nothing, thanks. Really motivates me to play this game more.

I played for 5 days and have not received the portrait :sob: :sob: :sob:

I read that as sarcasm from the moment it was posted. I am a native English speaker though so I can’t really estimate how it might read to people who aren’t. Or have no sense of humor.

Honestly, to think that anyone would believe walking tanks were used in WWII is borderline insanity unless you’ve literally got no knowledge of WWII prior to March 31, 2023.

Agreed. And it’s almost as insane as metaphorically having two hands, where on one hand, they censor historical symbols/images/portraits (and a harmonization mode that further censors reality…)
While on the other hand, they take historical WW2 photos of soldiers going to battle (many of whom probably died in battle), and photoshopped mechwarriors into the images, making a big joke out of it.

Awesome double standards. Between the dumb April Fools Joke, and the trolls on the forum, the game is becoming less interesting by the week. In it’s current state, Enlisted has evolved into a hybrid of Battlefield 5 and Call of Duty. The longer I stick around, the more I see the game drifting off into a run-and-gun FPS shooter, with a WW2 theme

For Christ sakes, we have a campaign called Normandy, and don’t even have Omaha Beach (or Utah, Juno, Sword, or Gold Beach).

What’s even better is that everybody who spends real money on this game, just financed the time and labor that was required to develop and incorporate Mechwarriors into the campaigns. AND, there was a budget for someone to spend the time photoshopping the images and getting them uploaded to the game/website/forum.

I’m sure a lot of paying customers, would have rather seen the money allocated towards fixing bugs, developing new maps, and giving the customers what we’ve been asking for.

But hey… Let’s just stay focused on figuring out how many people were being sarcastic on the thread.

I think you misunderstood my post (among others). I’m suggesting your outrage is misplaced.

No, I didn’t misunderstand you. And what “outrage”?

Just calling it as I see it. You know… As in making observations.

please keep this in the game, it’s so much fun.

Okay, six more days of “new vehicle” testing, and then what? Titans go away and we never see them again or they will be added to the existing game.

And please don’t tell me about ‘april fools’ thing. If it was, it wouldn’t be called “testing”.

The event is over, yes. We will hopefully see some things in Custom Games, but that is wishful thinking.

It is an April Fool’s Joke, and yes, that would mean they’d label it as “testing”.

I unlocked the box every day and never received a portrait. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Ye i’ve given up after first 3 days, knowing it’s RNG and not even guaranteed after playing over 20 martches that give zero reward, what a joke

GG on ending the event in the middle of the day. Couldn’t even try to get profile picture with 2 of the 3 game played for today

“April Fools” that didn’t start on April 1st and lasted for almost two weeks? That sure doesn’t seem like a “joke,” but whatever, time will tell us what’s what.

Quits ur yappin and smile! devs played a nerd-style aprils fool’s joke on you. Funny, isn’t it?

Thank you for this “open test.” It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed the gameplay. Let’s bring it back again in the year 3042! Thank you!