Time to enjoy the Soviet

I had a sudden urge to play with Mosin-Nagant and pps42 and jumped into the Soviet Army.
The result was that the Germans beat me to a pulp.
What time do the main Soviet players play and on what server? :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe wait a week?
I don’t know when we can get rid of this annoying playerbase swing

3 Likes

I have started playing Soviets, taking a break from Germans…it is hard, feels like 80% of players are playing Germans and they are all veterans. Not very fun to be honest, feel sorry and I apologise to Soviet mains :frowning: No idea if Allies are the same, will try next when I get bored of being dominated with Soviets

1 Like

I had been doing soviets for a few months, but i got bored and changed. Im sovieted out, Sorry mate haha

1 Like

Comissar is here to pick you up.

6 Likes

I executed him for not being able to friendly fire blueberries

1 Like

Based on the patterns so far, Axis will dominate at least until the next major update (that adds something interesting to allies) or a huge event that gives something super unique like the Folgore flamethrower paratroopers.
But there is absolutely no guarantee that the trend would change and most likely Axis will simply keep dominating for months like allies did.

1 Like

I play 16- 22 UTC on EU + RU. I play BR 5.

It is so bad I started deserting, not even feeling bad about it, it is a must in these conditions

I play Germany BR5, please tell me when and where the russians are NOT online :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for playing BR5 and not Br2-3 haha, having a nightmare against fully decked germans right now, grind is slow

Today I was able to participate in a relatively fair match.
We Soviets were defending in Moscow and were pushed to the last CP, but we put up a stout resistance and won with zero German tickets. A great victory, as if we were reenacting historical facts.
I was very busy placing rallies, placing APCs, destroying enemy APCs, destroying aircraft and tanks, and entering CPs to engage in firefights. Also, except for me, all the other officers were NCOs & bots, but they did a great job and fought off the Germans well.
It was a very enjoyable match. Glory to the great Russia! :nesting_dolls:

1 Like

well with the new IS2 skin releasing i might play soviet high br since that mean i get a free IS2

Low BR is best for enjoying the sensual shootability of Mosin-Nagant.

im a smg enjoyer sadly so br3 with new mg it is for me

Meanwhile

For his precious sacrifice.
44460301811_dc108e06b7_o

1 Like

Forget it.

Theres no set time. At any time, the Soviet side will always be outnumbered.

Yesterday I did a test. To find a balanced game, I joined and left 8 games. That balanced game was a lot of fun. We lost, but it was worth it.

But it took 25 minutes to get in and out of games.

You need a group of friends that play all factions, which is rather difficult of a task itself.

The next update will add t34-100.
The blue icon suggests that the tank will be in the next major event. When that event drops soviets will be once again filled with players

Image is from test server

4 Likes