Time to enjoy the Soviet

T34 100 would even make me try out Soviets again

There was also t 34 57 in the test server

3 Likes

I have pretty good matches at Top tier, Id say every other game or even two games in a row will be wins. Ive learned if you push really really hard in the beginning of a match, a lot of times, German mains will leave, and head to the next one, lol. Basically that is what i fight for in a match, lol. I always try to deal with the biggest threats like Tigers and Panthers and Rally points. Soviet Airborne can make hell for any German Tanker main. I love it bc you can drop right in next to him on the far side of a building and ammo rack him in one shot on the flank. On the Attack you can hit them with Mortars and keep their aim suppressed (swaying) while the Infantry push up, (They should give suppression awards for this.) Top Tier Soviets seem to have some pretty good players ive seen lately, i wonder if some Vets, Have jumped over after finishing Germany lol. Any somewhat good player (or whale) who has played the past years events would have the Sov. Eng. Squad, The Ghillied AT-44 Squad, or even the Event Paras, Thats a top tier full cycle right there.

I played Germany tonight and only had a few easy wins and the rest were dominated by the Soviets.
I just played Soviet LOWBR on the US server and the Soviets dominated Germany from start to finish and won easily.
Germany’s time must probably be over by now.
It is the time of the Soviet.

You were saying? Team was nowhere near the capture points, fking about, sniping…

Looking at the scoreboard, it looks like the Soviets have all the veterans, but was everyone but you incompetent?

There is no such thing as “Mosin-Nagant”
And there is no such thing as winning soviets.

Confused huh GIF on GIFER - by Anayariel

I been playing allies, trying to turn that beaten dog around.

Mostly BR 3 cos i wanted to play my churchill. Most games are full uptier lol

1 Like

We won, we had 12 points left, last artilery strike won us the game, yay.

1 Like

They were not playing point, look at Capture points and Capture point kills difference.

The last two games, however, were won in the Soviet Union.
The Germans seem to be sleeping.