Time to dig!

This update is the worst UPDATE EVER , trench will block tank WTF we have enougth problem with that , tank get stuck every fucking where already omg

1 Like

More tabaco in that mate…

I don’t know what you are taking, but I want some too.

2 Likes

I can also say that almost every damn house in normandy have very high chance of having literal fortified district inside.
So I don’t think people won’t have time to dig. They will.

It’s cool, but hope we won’t get a campaign about building maginot lines instead of funny arcade. I mean, it’s still a casual game… which’s getting more tactical defence features than some milsim projects.

I mean, it doesn’t matter if it looks nothing like what it’s intended copy. It’s just performance, remember in Moscow most rifles just had the Mosin M91/30 skin or K98k until the real ones appeared.

And the Madsen had the DP-27 skin.

I feel like I’m the only one who noticed the sun “setting” by the different shadows in the tank dig-in screenshots??

Dynamic change of day???

2 Likes

yeah it seems stupid that tanks can go into ditches for cover but it stops other tanks from crossing over trenches.

I don’t remember the last time I was stuck in a trench.

I srsly don’t. Maybe it’s the small map knowlage and the way I drive over trenches. But, I have no problem crossing them. (normandy and berlin, donno about Moscow. I don’t play it)

You play normandy but not moscow.
What a strange player.

2 Likes

? Yeah. I find it fun, I enjoy the map layouts, equipment, squads and so on. Its a nice campaign.

I do trully enjoy axis berlin more. It’s more challenging, but already compleated the campaign and every soldier is lvl5, all squads are upgraded. When they add more levels I m sure I ill be back on Berlin.

I ill later on play Moscow, not on my interest to grind it right now.
I ill probably do it after I finish current campaigns.

To be honest, I don’t enjoy the snow maps at all or the early war days equipment…

all that needs to happen is adding more delay time for the next objective for the attackers, so that the defenders can prepare and stuff.

Even half a minute would be “good enough” to improve the game a lot.

1 Like

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

my first thought when reading this was “welcome to the rice fields motherfucker”

2 Likes

Guten tag Jerry, welcome to hell

1 Like

Moscow is just made for single-shot rifles. It’s fun to shoot them. Test your skills.

I can Dig it!

network connection disrupted
fix this crap

1 Like

fun
lest dig
and game ended
building anything takes for ever in this game
so why should i waste my time digging ?

this is more likely problem from player side. Bad internet connection perhaps.

1 Like

Mixed feelings about this.

Indeed it is very cool that one CAN dig and dynamically create covers and trenches; from a technical standpoint it is a great feat.

However, as others said, given the fast pace of the game it is very unclear how much that will actually be useful or necessary.

Besides, it sounds like a very difficult thing to balance in terms of time required. If digging will be too fast, it will look ridiculous with mole soldiers digging their way around like Bugs Bunny; on the other hand, if it will take a (realistically) longer time, almost noone will do that, since in all likelihood digging alone will provide no rewards (or else, back to mole soldiers digging around pointlessly to farm).

Imagine the time when you can finally assign tasks to your squad members. And thus, this guy digs a trench, those two guys fill the sandbags, and when ready create ammo boxes, meanwhile I shoot the enemy.

Instead of the current “help me build this… oh well I rush away first, wait until you’re almost done …then join for the last 2 seconds, but never switch back to weapons from my hammer at hand” method they currently perform when you ask your AI for help.