Time to dig!

Very important question. Can you remove tables with the shovel? I need to know if I can switch my engies axes in good conscious without leaving them defenceless against furniture.

Can all soldiers carry a shovel? Or can only engineers carry it? Does the shovel have durability and other things that limit the number of times it can be used in a round? What slot is used for carrying a shovel?

Interesting and long requested addition.

This update looks good so far to be sure.

I hope they will add it to all other campaigns soon…

1 Like

Really interesting and unique feature.
(Though not really fit in this fast pace game… While other slower pace game simply couldnt provide it.)
Though have concern of performance demanding or will crash LoD…
Also I see mixed nations battles. (Other games that has this feature is… Verdun) Let’s see how will the game handle this. I guess it’s still old tech trees, but with mixed nations sqauds unlocks.

1 Like

Nice! I hope that it will give me new fancy MG positions.
But as others have said, I doubt that this feature will be used much after the first hype ends. The game seems too dynamic now, maybe adding those “buildings” will slow the game enough on it’s own.

Also, it seems that many current maps will not work well with player made trentches because there are already many premade trentches and other obstacles (for example D-Day invasion). Will maps change because of that?

Cold weapon.

It’s better be called “melee weapon slot”…

I really hope there will be something similar available in Berlin in the future. Judging by the second picture there will be possibility to dig big enough hole to fit a tank or other vehicle in it.
Please let us create Pantherturms with that mechanic.

Overall this update seems to one of the best for now. Keep it up, you are doing great job.

Can all soldiers carry and use the melee weapon slot? Thank you for your answer.It use the melee weapon slot, can the shovel also be used for melee combat? In addition, is it directly exchanged like a backpack, or is it a by-product of pumping weapons?

1 Like

Hope we can have dev blogs about new campaign levels tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face: This looks interesting but for old players new capagin levels are more important

This is weapon, yes.

1 Like

你不是卸载游戏了,还在这里装什么老玩家?

There is another small problem. The current AI does not seem to be able to climb and overturn. When the digging function is implemented, will they be stuck?

1 Like

People now don’t even have time to build rally points, ammo boxes and sand bags. It have to be super fast diggin like in minecraft, or game have to become way slower than now. Otherwise it won’t work ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Ngl i love this idea, but when i want to prepare defense on points with engineer in invasion mode i lost half of game time…

No, they are just retarded.

I saw many opinions about “reeeee this game is so slow”. What happened to all those guys?

4 Likes

I’m going to meme this, thanks

Not really feeling this feature. But I’ll hold my peace until we can actually try it out …

Just noticed you deleted “All” word.
Hope the shovel won’t be engineers only again…

Dear God I just saw the last gif picture. I didn’t noticed the tank on the hole.

Yup. I’ll use this.

Naiso!

4 Likes