Tier V western Allies is a complete shit fest of plane cycling

Ok do it, I will show u how annoying a 188 can be.

I don’t care if you turn away and gain speed, because you will have to run to the edge of the map for a long time and eventually, you will have to turn back and blow all that speed advantage in the turn.

lol

If u wanna fight do it on DM not on Forums this is not the place for it.

I agree with you. Tier V western Allies is a complete shit fest of plane cycling. However, the bigger problem is that compared to other countries, the US military’s occupation of bases in the Normandy map is too fast and the number of ticket reinforcements is too large. Especially in Normandy, where there are many small strongholds, even if the U.S. forces briefly make a hole in the defense line with P-47 HVAR rocket spam and charge in, it is difficult for the German army to survive near the stronghold even if German army has better ground forces. Even in situations where the U.S. military has a slightly lower KDA, Germany is usually blocks them 4 bases or lose all! This is the opposite of the Eastern Front, where it is difficult to occupy even a single base if the Soviet Union has a bad KDA.

3 Likes

I agree it’s cancer but you should really not be doing necro and if you would like to resurrect this post have a link so you can go back to the old one and explain what the new post is about or just an update to the old one.

Yep

2 Likes

necro post