Thoughts on the New BP? ⚔️

It’s neat. But honestly speaking I was expecting a bit more. Saw a lot of negative reviews in the Russian section of the forum as well as some YT videos. Would love to hear your thoughts as well.

2 Likes

i love everything except pavesi

reason is that i can use g41 and g43 instead of it

but yea my fav is the pistol 2nd is the bren but 100 round and i actually do want 1 murata (for fun like how i bought 1 sword pistol)

2 Likes

Yeah. It makes zero sense for the Pavesi to have 200 RoF. Lol. Probably useful to set up an Italian engineer squad for BR III. But again the fact that the Italians don’t get their own winter camo prevents me from doing so.

5 Likes

Was hoping for an interesting US GOW. Guess I’ll wait till the next BP after this one. Lol

1 Like

Ehh the new guns on BP are all right but I am dissatisfied TBH with them anyhow gonna grab 4 pevesi and 2 , type 22

3 Likes

Expected a bit more to be honest. Especially after the customary delay. A lot of unique guns have been suggested by you and other forum users as well. Hopefully, we get to see some of them going forward.

3 Likes

man im gonna say it rn if the russian smg-pistol is good i might actually waste all my GO on it, i really am excited for that one

2 Likes

G41 has a crippling reload speed i would rather use bolt rifle i hope pavesi are going to fix that lethal flaw of G41 it should get a buff that’s for sure

1 Like

For sure I will get the crazy russian pistol with 1440 rof.
Sadly no new cool airplanes for me.
Better luck next bp.

2 Likes

Fully agree, all great choices except another BR3 semi for Axis feels a bit meh (even if its really good, just alot of options there already)

Also why is the Bren 100 br5? a 500rpm 100rd MG dosent seem too competitive; I figure BR4 would be a better halfway step?

2 Likes

It is 530 rpm. It is only 20 less than the M1919A6. It is also lighter than it so it may have less sprint penalty.

1 Like

A6 basically has very good hip accuracy to justify its low ROF, just like Tokarev is generally less accurate but more DPS.

Just havent seen its secret stats; so guessing a little here; its GO, thats generally above rate.

1 Like

New battle pass is a waste of time :yawning_face:

1 Like

There’s a tank with my nickname on it.

3 Likes

Yep. Saw it. Nice job right there.

2 Likes

The russian tec 9 is nice i will get it. I hope for full auto pistol for japan next

Bren is also cool so i can finally make br 5 british loadout. Will be interedting to see how it compares to 1919a6

Murata seems to be similar to berdan and gewehr 1888. I dont think i will get it because i have so few gold orders

Pavesi svt is a bit lackluster but i still appreciate having more italian guns

The kv 1 skin looks badass and i will definitely get it

Sloppy joe is also cool but i already own 2 gold order shermans. Also it has existed in editor for a while

Puma looks interesting but i prefer panzer 3n so i will pass

Ho-i is a blessing. I dont have to use that ugly green camo no more

2 Likes

Would be extra nice if the British could perhaps get the Rieder Automatic Rifle as a TT/BP/event weapon. It could be an excellent select fire rifle for them. Would pair up really well with the 100 round Bren gun.

Just something to BM and bully people with. Just like the Swartz or a shotgun. Ineffective, rare, but fun to use and that sweet sweet salt of “Why are you using that? How did I LOSE to that!?” That you can only imagine is going on in the head of the dude you just disrespected with it. Lol

2 Likes

High rof hipfire magdump pistols are pretty decent in a pinch when you don’t have time to reload in cqb.

2 Likes

They do be nice

1 Like