Thoughts on the New BP? ⚔️

Underwhelmed.

Vehicles = meh
Soldiers = meh
Guns = also a bit meh. Only the pistol seems intuitively interesting.

I appreciate the trolling of some axis mains with another allied 100rd mg though

2 Likes

I mean I kill someone with a welrod before so yea I can imagine being bamboozled if that happens to me which is why I’m gonna buy the murata and use it in br5 for fun (tbh it does look interesting to me)

3 Likes

100rnd Bren seems interesting, however BrowningA6 and recent stringer seem better at BR5, but I have a feeling they might drop it’s BR to 4 or even 3! (It can be compared to Mg-13-75)

Pistol also seems interesting, however I don’t wanna spend my gold order on a pistol :frowning:

Pavesi I’m on a fence about, I’ll watch some videos after new bp and make up my mind. Might give it to my Italian squads :it:

jap rifle is just not that interesting to me personally.

I don’t have much to say about gold order vehicle skins, but I liked KV and Puma skins, however probably won’t buy them.

So overall I would rate this BP 3/5

1 Like

lol what else is new

1 Like

Yeah. Like the GOs in the BPs pre-merge felt like they were something new. But now it seems to me that they are just using up some assets from the mods editor and putting things here and there to come up with these weapons.