Those who paied for the Stalingrad should keep the engineer AR privilege

good or bad, the devs specifically said they would keep it.

seriously people bought the pack because of this information.

1 Like

I don’t mean to nic pic but it is a pet peeve of mine went people use AR in the wrong way

AR means armalite not assault rifle

just wanted to let you guys know

here is a video about it

3 Likes

That’s the main issue here - it seems like they just can’t keep continuity in their plans and promises.

Im up for compromise(e.g a limit of 1 stalingrad squad - see my forum post), but quite iffy about a full removal.

when people say “assault rifle” they don’t even think about the US civilian AR 15

also semi auto isn’t even a assault rifle to begin with

1 Like

yeah but that is why a shared this info so now at least some people will now

1 Like

Just gonna repost

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re supporting them in breaking their promises without making any compensation. Stupid.

1 Like

It seems that the senior squads does not have such restrictions.Then they should be distributed as senior squads as compensation, which will also make their weapons irreplaceable.This will solve the problem, not break the promise.

3 Likes

You´d think these guys would know this stuff already. You don´t even need to buy these to find this out.

what about them getting shotguns though?

In the context of AR-15 yes, but AR is also the abbreviation for “Assault Rifle”. In this context we all know what it means.

is anyone going to acknowledge 9 man riflemen/engineer squads with fg 42s/M2 carbines,the fg 42s are basically avts but german and on riflemen/engineers,and the M2 carbine is the carbinener version of the MKB with a little less damage,but you are removing the one thing that made people want to play engineers in stalingrad over assaulters or MG’s

It broke the rules from first day of Stalingrad campaign release. Five months ago, when they declare this feature, they sure hell know it was a “privilege”. Why didn’t they thought this was a problem at that time?
Developers started it, they broke the rules. Even further, they are breaking their promise now. They can’t pay no compensation, pretend they are doing right thing.

1 Like

As long as I can get my 6 extra squad slots (3 for Germany, 3 for Soviets) I’m pretty happy.

1 Like

It wasn’t even a feature exclusive to people who bought the Stalingrad pack. Should all mgs from Stalingrad keep their extra recoil too?

That’s fine by me. I am not the person who explains to the player why mgs with the same name and 3D model are actually two different guns.

They should drain stamina while shooting from the hip. LMGs should be used with bipod not as a light and portable smg. But it’s not realistic since DF is incapable of fixing bipods even after 3 years.

1 Like

my guy im sorry but if balance is what youre looking for find a different game. Most paid content is crazy unbalanced. Those Stalingrad squads where a pay to win aspect of this game and if pay to win is your issue this is an entirely separate issue.

2 Likes

Deleting paid content is such a gross thing a company can do. Destiney 2 devs do it and thats why people think there game is gross. I dont want that for a game I actually like.

3 Likes

Exactly. They cannot keep breaking their promises, not this time.

2 Likes