Those who paied for the Stalingrad should keep the engineer AR privilege

@Keofox @ChuchaDrucha ChuchaDrucha By doing this:

you would only just piss off more paying players without really improving the balance. How many players pay for Stalingrad, not just to support your game, but also to because it’s the only place where engineers can use ARs? By the way, the Americans could use M2, which is actually an AR on everybody, why the Soviets cannot even be allowed to use AS44 on even an engineer squared?

Anyway, the right to use AR in this engineer squad should be preserved for those who paid for Stalingrad. That is, the right to use AR in this squad must be preserved:

15 Likes

It’s AR so it should go to the soldiers that exist to have ARs: assaulters, not engineers.
Damn balance, it’s just comon sense.

11 Likes

Its a good change,a massive improvement to the game.
Devs pls dont listen to these people whining.

13 Likes

Are you awear that the SG MKB and AVT did not come with a classlock at first?
So why not campaign for free MKB and AVT on everyone? (like at the time they initialy paid for)

As soon as it was changed once it was clear that this was fair game to be changed in the future…

Engineers should be limited to the weapons they already have, adding assaulter weapons to them would add nothing of value to the game and just make the assaulter squads useless.

Select fire rifles are more than enough.

3 Likes

MKb for engineers breaks the established rules of weapon classification, so imo it should stay as an assaulter weapon, you can still run 5 in an assaulter squad anyways

13 Likes

Seems like a good change. Just give people who bought it a partial refund. Seems fair.

3 Likes

Simply create a level 4 engineer team for each nation that can use assault rifles/sub-machineguns

1 Like

When was Scam-o-grad released? And it was still fine to have AR engies till now? And M2 engie and 9 man riflemen squads are fine too?
I get it, having every engineer squad in the game with AR’s was wrong decision and it had to be changed, but would it be possible to turn stalingrad engineers into new class (sturmpioneers?) within only SC squads? Maybe even make them unlockable in progression for other players, with Scam-o-grad Full Access buyers having 2 such squads?

Nah lol

1 Like

But how do you make that partial refund? The MKB was just 1 small thing out of many you got out of the bundle.
The MKB in SG already had been changed like that as it initialy wasnt class locked so futher changes were already fair game.
The MKB would only be like 100 gold max given how much value was cramped into the FA bundle.

4 actualy, all Assaulter Squad have only 4 Assault Soldier.

Premium squads already broke that rule long time ago. AR on engineers need to stay if Premium will still have them. Either admit a truth or be a hypocrite like Dark Flow that keep breaking their promises all the time.

3 Likes

4 + 1 sniper with the sniper MKb🙂

i mean it would be more effective than ATV for slavs but for germans FG42 would be better

We are already getting a refund in enlisted gold for the extra squad slots that could end up being worth more than what we originally spent on the Stalingrad pack. Why more?

We already got the many benefits of the pack including faster leveling and cheaper weapons and soldier upgrades that will carry over, not to mention two premium squads and several exclusive weapons and vehicles.

I’m more than happy with my purchase, even now. I only can hope they give us a chance to buy a full Enlisted access pack in the future that gives similar benefits without the locked levels.

2 Likes

I never bought the pack. I only started playing like a month ago, but I think if you’re gonna take away something that may have been a selling point of a purchase someone made you should at least reimburse them to some degree.

good or bad, the devs specifically said they would keep it.

seriously people bought the pack because of this information.

1 Like

I don’t mean to nic pic but it is a pet peeve of mine went people use AR in the wrong way

AR means armalite not assault rifle

just wanted to let you guys know

here is a video about it

3 Likes

That’s the main issue here - it seems like they just can’t keep continuity in their plans and promises.

Im up for compromise(e.g a limit of 1 stalingrad squad - see my forum post), but quite iffy about a full removal.