5 Likes

As a start we can settle for 100 round belts

3 Likes

nah 200, need to get revenge against the stingar

4 Likes

IMG_6265

I prefer this

1 Like

That’s not a bug, its a feature. The devs do not want you to use the vehicle frontally because…

Well because its got armour to protect the crew from small arms and shrapnel, and we can’t have that in a WWII game.

4 Likes

Yes, gib 200 round MG42.
Though I’m sad it will be BR5 most likely. If only there was a way to bring it to lower BRs without it being OP…

2 Likes

If the Germans get a BR5 LMG it must have at least 900 rate of fire and have at least 100 rounds. I don’t see a problem with adding the MG42 and MG34 it makes complete sense and to me would be entirely balanced to add both LMG’s at the same time. Russians already have two, The Americans already have the stinger and the Browning A6, But if we had to go as far as another tech tree weapon for the Americans I’m sure that would be possible as well, As long as Germany got a event LMG too so it would balance out. This way all factions would have at least 2 100 round LMGs, with the exception of Japan the next best thing would be the type 92 with a 97 round drum. I hate how they are holding back adding LMGs from the game.

At an absolute minimum though Germany needs their 100 round.

3 Likes

Soviet main pfp detected, opinion on Axis gear rejected.

2 Likes

I play everything. Maxxed out BR. Cry harder.

1 Like

Technically, Japan duct tape mg is 100 rounds :smile: it’s just ot fires both guns at the same time.

(What a weird contraption). Btw did they buff it’s dispersion lately? Goofed around in custom with it, snd first shots were (semi) accurate :thinking:

1 Like

That’s why I said 2 at least for every faction. The type 92 with 97 round pan would be the second for them.

1 Like

MG 42 with 100 bullets should be fine for higher br´s : )

1 Like

meh, the rd-44 and the maxim tokarev is not enough for you rigth?

2 Likes

Honestly, if we’re talking Soviet weapons the MGs are mid in my opinion. The Maxim is decent for a little more range, but in general I’d rather take a PPSh or Federov into battle.

Wish they’d bring the MP717(r) back for the Germans so they’d have a decent high-capacity SMG.

2 Likes

True…

I never understood why they removed that one from the stores because supposedly it made arms redundant… but went ahead and brought the ass44, a slightly better stg44 clone…

(I also liked the Breda mg for my Sovs… still use it too)

4 Likes

talking about that we have an event that it bring the mp 41 r back so it will be my second german ppsh lol

2 Likes

Bro the MP-717(r) was my next unlock in Stalingrad before the merge. I was halfway there! So close :sob:

I also wouldn’t mind more of my beloved Mannlicher M93’s. Probably one of my favorite bolties in the game. I only have 6 of them and I wish I got more when I had the chance.

3 Likes

Aaah… you did miss out…

I stocked up around 45-50 m93 mannlickers, and around 25-30 ppsh…

I acted like a squirrel :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

As Soviet main RD-44 is prob best most balanced BR5 weapon ingame, if it was more available to all troops it would be totally busted; literally run some premium MG squads with secondary RD44s to use them for maneuver and get the heavy belt DP for stationary work

Agree rest soviet MG lineup is mid; could use more variety; generally soviets could use more limited production run stuff in their tech tree.

1 Like