This should 'ABSOLUTELY' be the next TT unlock for Germany

True…

I never understood why they removed that one from the stores because supposedly it made arms redundant… but went ahead and brought the ass44, a slightly better stg44 clone…

(I also liked the Breda mg for my Sovs… still use it too)

4 Likes

talking about that we have an event that it bring the mp 41 r back so it will be my second german ppsh lol

2 Likes

Bro the MP-717(r) was my next unlock in Stalingrad before the merge. I was halfway there! So close :sob:

I also wouldn’t mind more of my beloved Mannlicher M93’s. Probably one of my favorite bolties in the game. I only have 6 of them and I wish I got more when I had the chance.

3 Likes

Aaah… you did miss out…

I stocked up around 45-50 m93 mannlickers, and around 25-30 ppsh…

I acted like a squirrel :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

As Soviet main RD-44 is prob best most balanced BR5 weapon ingame, if it was more available to all troops it would be totally busted; literally run some premium MG squads with secondary RD44s to use them for maneuver and get the heavy belt DP for stationary work

Agree rest soviet MG lineup is mid; could use more variety; generally soviets could use more limited production run stuff in their tech tree.

1 Like

Lol I soviet main and Id totally like to see a 200rd MG42 as T5 end item for Axis. Its iconic, at this point more than fair and I like each nation tree to stick to its general national strengths and StG and MG42 were the German iconic infantry gear of the mid/late war and should feel as such.

Germany getting bullied by Stingers without an answer just feels wrong :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

200 rounds could be too op.
100~150 rounds with 1200rpm might be better.

1 Like

I’m all for adding more MGs as long as the LMG infantry mechanics are adjusted too.
Right now, MGs can be used basically like assault rifles, and it needs to be changed so that MGs/LMGs are only effective while stationary and mounted.

2 Likes