There should be some kind of consequence for leaving a match

I haven’t really had problems with AP mines, they can be cleared if you throw a grenade or two into the point first iirc.

Bro wants to kill the game

I want deserters to be treated like they should be

They’re getting replaced, so they won’t take up a slot. Plus, there’s a match delay, giving them plenty of time to leave without your team losing any tickets.

^ This will just kill the game, i would not be sitting in the barracks waiting for a match to end, i would leave the game and do something else.

5 Likes

They just need to implement something to keep people from habitually quitting (e.g. every time they are uptiered). That would solve a huge amount of the problem.

I don’t desert very often (maybe one of 20 or 50 matches) but if my team is completely useless and I’m not having fun then it’s a bit of an unreasonable ask that I should stick around for 20 minutes. Often it’s when I’m spawned in late to a conquest match with 2 points already held by the enemy. I’ll give it a test drive, but if the team is a bunch of corpses, I’m not sticking it out.

Then there’s train…

you can’t be matched with japs on 5br

there’s no fixing Gen Z’s obsession with winning over all other possibilities. They suspect a loss and quit like babies

Whatever, boomer.

since they added automatic type hei and hori you can

agreed, but the reasons beyond just losing.