The Soviets keep asking for IS3 so when can we expect the storm tiger or Maus

I agree, very sexy beast.

blink blink

3 Likes

Very sexy piece of totally not a paper concept tank :^)

3 Likes

its actually called Sturmtiger and the official designation was Sturmmörserwagen 606/4 mit 38 cm RW 61 :nerd_face::point_up:

1 Like

was never actually finished, Americans just dropped a G turret on top of it and called it a day after the war. Panther II was unnecessary because Germany realised that there are other ways to stop ptrd rounds other than making the tank heavier.

1 Like

PTRD round? Or you mean 76mm and 85mm round? Cuz for PTRD all they need is a skirt

1 Like

I mean ptrd as the thing we have in game, handheld AT rifle.
And Germany almost made an identical tank, just heavier if not for realising that a skirt will suffice.

Yeah that’s not what I’m talking about

Pershing’s? Yes

T29-T34? No

1 Like

They need heavier tank against T34, not the PTRD

I know its a fantasy tank, it was just me being super theoretical by simply looking at stats and balance.

Germany is already the most complete faction in the game and don’t need any more love after exclusive stalingrad 717, kiraly, mg42e, mg45, fg42 II, mg13 drum, and 6 man flamer paras, western allie and Japan do, I propose adding nothing to Germany for the next 6 months while adding more contents for western allie and Japan T5 to catch up faster with T5 Germany equipment disparity, tiger 2H is already cold war tier tank in wartunder and can counter even the IS3(no need for dev to waste their time to code Maus and storm kitty while they can work on more T5 western allie and Japan stuff) and super pershing.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen anyone sane ask for IS-3.

it simply wasn’t used in WW2 at all.

2 Likes

Me neither lmao, not a single suggestion post ask about is3, @Greyparrots just hallucinating again

1 Like

Technically not true - the IS 3 was indeed used against the Japanese after Germany surrendered.

1 Like

Do you have a source for that?

not sure where I read it, but after the Allies pushed Stalin to apply pressure to Japan, he send some Troops towards Japan, IS 3 were part of some Battalions or something, well probably still didn’t see combat, but technically was part of an operation.

Maybe I am wrong about this one, but yeah, its not like these kind of information are reliably to begin with.

Well even IS-3 WIkipedia page in Russian states that

Contrary to popular belief found in outdated sources, IS-3 tanks were not used in World War II combat operations

And I haven’t seen any evidences to debunk that

3 Likes

I don’t understand how you can say that with confidence given your past statements.

I’m serious

2 Likes

I mean, those weren’t used in combat,

But were parade in the Berlin streets for the victory day.

Hence, good enough for devs to introduce it.
( according to devs logic that is )

2 Likes

Germany had 5 campaigns every other factions had 3 except for Japan which was only in 1 campaign.
Ofcourse these factions need more equipment, but not giving anything to European Axis because they bad is lame as f🙂ck.
There are many Italian weapons/vehicles that could be added, not to mention the 100 round belt fed Mg42 Axis has been asking for more then a year now.

4 Likes

Well we already have tons of shits and it won’t be fair to other faction like Japan and US if they don’t get any attentions. They will just call us German bias for only giving German shit and nothing for Japan and US.

We are confirm to have half track next update while Japan and US don’t have any news, so dev should prioritize Japan and US first to get those factions on par with German and Soviet.

Mg42 belt has already consider by the dev as it being ask for a billions times, but they would need to add a US Japan counter to that for game balance.

I know we all want German to be the best faction stomping allies everywhere and have them keep nerfing allie especially their M2C and one shoot op Springfield rifle, but we need players on other faction too else the game won’t be balance and fun and you will just bot farm 24/7 with all the allie players leaving, how will this game be fun and grow if we have no good players to fight(why the fuck would you play allie if all your weapons are shit and uninteresting compare to axis). so Japan and US deserve some new contents too to catch up with Germany, their gold order is shit and lack of weapon variety for Japan except type 2 SMG, it’s really getting old playing those two factions now they have lack of contents and weapon variety.

Maybe after more japan T5 shit are added, we need to get Japan to T5 first and have equal weapons with US, the Italian are part of Germany now, Italian weapon and Vehicle can come when they done with Japan T5 and US T5 and then they can start splitting UK and Italian into their own faction.

dude its about prioritization and being fair to other factions and players in the game other than just us the German players, might as well just rename this game to German bot farming simulator and remove all other faction and turn this game into PVE mode.