The Soviets keep asking for IS3 so when can we expect the storm tiger or Maus

and at least it looks like the storm tiger actually saw more action than the AS-44

5 Likes

Who did ask though?

5 Likes

The only person who did ask for it is me. I guess I am soviets now.

4 Likes

If it was actually you I hope they don’t listen to you

1 Like

If they get that Tank it’s gonna open the gate for other things to come through and it will not end well

3 Likes

Aw frick nah

We get our Pershing heavy prototypes then?

1 Like

Why not if the gates are gonna open let’s let everything in
It’s stupid there’s a limit on heart :blue_heart:

1 Like

And once more I find myself on your side

Namely that I don’t want Maus nor T29-T34 in the game. Let’s keep armor to what was actually built and tested in time, yes? (Pershing’s saw action in the tail end of the war mind you)

funnily enough, the Panther II would fit balance much better than the Tiger II H - is has the same gun but much weaker armor.

I agree but if you know this community they’re gonna choose a terrible option instead of the one that makes sense.

And I would have preferred if I got 100 round MG instead of a King tiger which gets stuck on the smallest thing

Still kinda stupid your belt ain’t 100 rounds. Ain’t there games where the MG’s get 250?

Like don’t get me wrong, I love the fact Krauts have something to seethe over for once, but still this one’s a weird debuff

1 Like

It’s because this game is built around the Soviets and the Germans fighting to the death and they don’t want us to have proper kill zones while the allies just exist and the Soviets Get all the good things of the allies while the allies just exist

And curse the limit on hearts :purple_heart:

1 Like

I actually do think they should add the Sturmtiger and maybe the Maus.

What kind of monster are you Do you want everything just blow up on every corner at this point

Don’t joke about it:
USA faction REALLY needs it (and I want it… badly!!! Pershings… :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

Pershing’s, yes, please

The T29-T34 heavy prototypes based off a beefed up and elongated Pershing chassis, what I like to call the heavy Pershing prototypes? Nah we don’t need them…yet

1 Like

Then we get Superfortress to blow that filth to smithereens from above, along with the entire map while we’re at it

1 Like

Man I would like to see E-75 , Panzer VII Löwe or E-50 but they were never constructed I hope one day we will see them but I don’t think so we will

AS-44 exists in mass deployment so I think we can do it

No, those are overkill.

I’m referring to that sexy hunk of steel and upgunned 90mm of freedom:

Note, it wouldn’t even be superfluous. KT(H) would probably still be better, by a lil bit… but the super Persh in the hands of a liberty loving commander, could administer freedom in heavy doses to his axis enemies.

1 Like