The population problem as I have told you before

Data taken just before merge and just after

Lol yes i know this, it’s reasonable to assume that with a larger player base the numbers of stacks goes up at a higher ratio

There’s data that backs up the 10k concurrent players statement? Thats really low. Would of expected way more

and it’s working. Currently the lobbies are always full, simply now the strongest ones win, those who work as a team and often come into the game with four companions to coordinate with. I only played Russian, German and American 20 games and won all but one. In my opinion it works.

It is not my problem. If you stress others, it means they are not strong enough. I’ve carried people for the last 2 years and finally the lobbies are now balanced and I can really play with peace of mind that I can play as I like because I don’t have any noobs on my team.

that is non unique players. so people who play multiple battles per day

1 Like

BR2 Soviets can use 76mm tanks and 1hk any Panzer from BR1-3 range, 75mm going to struggle. Plus you have extremely overpowered PPS-43 and amazing Winchester. Only problem of soviets there are lack of AT launchers and lmgs (can equip Bredas).

BR5 is weird i also noticed that people mostly spawn in their T-34-85 or t-34-76 or kv-1 or even bt-7 (lol). IS-2 was found only in two matches and one was completely dominating us by camping in very hard to see spot and another one just got demolished instantly.

Dude I saw an A13 in br5 like br5 is the sweatest and weirdest br

Players always make difference.

I guess someone clueless had Garand unlocked and equipped but none of the better tanks.

I believe the AI ​​team is a unique features from the begining of the game develop.
But despite to carry it forward, they now seem perfer to make it as a copy of COD or Battlefiled to get more playerbase and fix current issue by this way. But it seem to bring more shitty problem.

Is it? or you can tell me which one on what BR is balanced.
The balance I see is a match dominated by the Allies, than the next one dominated by Axis.
This is still a bad thing of a game.

yes AI team but with human player behind them leading them. before we had full bot teams without humans inside game before (well even now we have them, but in smaller quantity).

Dominated by the best, strongest and best equipped players (Tier 5 0f course). Previously the axis Berlin and allied Tunisia were dominated because there were few people behind them. Many players have deluded themselves into thinking they are good at Lobby 10vs3 or even worse. Now the strong players win. There’s no point looking for excuses.

German axis had always the most skilled players. But they were spreaded across the 5 campaigns. Now? They only reasonable BRs for veterans to play are BR2 and BR5.
So it is not really hard to encounter 1-2 very good players in German teams.

On other had, Soviet in majority of times dominated only 1 out of 3 campaigns. They always lacked the very good players.
And nothing has changed since than. You either encounter completely full clueless Soviet team or 4 stack of veteran players.
Encountering good solo players (other than “you”) is extremely rare.

2 Likes

Yep this is what I experience when I play Russian it quite painful ngl

No, the team with more player or higher BR wins.
Current match is still not balanced even on player numbers.(or at least in Pacific)
You can better tell which side has more AI ​​by looking at the kills of the bottom 50% of players rather than the top few players.
People always think that after the merge’s large playerbase will fix the matching issue, but it’s not, at least what i have seem is not.

Its working but not in the way it was meant to as we are seeing more people being up tier and down tier and facing enemies they cant beat IE M3 Stuarts fighting Panthers meaning one of three things one their is not enough players playing lower tiers as the player base is focused on high tier games so they get up tier and others down tier two essentially the the same as the first example a lower player count in general leading to the same issue as fore mentioned the third option is the tier system is broken in general causing this imbalanced game play

The only solution to the dwindling player population is for the Devs to focus on PVE mode.
It seems that many players in this game are not looking for an even match, as evidenced by those who complain about the King Tiger in BR5 and the game’s customary spectacle of numerous soldiers deserting when they see that it is not an easy match.
By redesigning the game so that PVE mode is the main mode and PVP mode is played when the user feels like it, the game can withstand the population decline.
If PVP is left as the main mode while the population declines, it will lead to more one-sided matchmaking and create a lot of unenjoyable user experiences.
It would be better to fight bots, even if it is a bit boring.
Implement CO-OP and make it the main mode, make sure PVP mode always starts with an even number of people, and instead of doubling the rewards you get, multiply the penalty for desertion by 100.

i said it many times before, and i will say it again just cause i feel like it.

stacks versus solo is the absolutely mos unbalancing factor in the entire game. not gear, not BR, not merge, not bots. STACKS vs SOLO.

the problem cannot be solved by facing them each other, since it will stretch their queue to the infinite and more.

BUT…there is always a way to alleviate the suffering. and as usual, the way is MONEY. give the stacks less earnings in silver, or to make it psychologically positive, give solos that face stacks a bonus IN MONEY.

dont show the bonus untill the end, where it will add to the multipliers of battle hero, best engineer, best wc cleaner, etc. they can call it “against all odds bonus” and PAM! more silver to the pockets.

if the reward is high enough, noone would care if they get their ars3s kicked while laughing all the way to the bank. hell, if you have the feeling you are against a stack, you could even stay to the bitter end just to taste those sweet sweet mony mony silver ingots.

1 Like

Yeah, incentives for players who did not give up the game at a disadvantage are absolutely necessary.