The perfect foil to the M2 stinger

Mgs aren’t exactly a reskin as they slow players down when carrying them and have slower ads times; more recoil.

1 Like

I learned from the forums that every faction has something unique and GE unique thing is LMG’s.

So, even 200 belt would fit just fine in TT.

1 Like

Personally I’m for suppression. But I know many ppl don’t like crowd control weapon to have crowd control abilities.

3 Likes

So they are heavy ARs.
Boring!

1 Like

That’s why I want a suppression mechanic to make all mgs stand out. Nothing to big just ai troops running and ducking for cover

1 Like

In fact I go into more detail here: We're under fire!

1 Like

i also did topic about it, so support it if you dont do it yet, pls.
(for all who will read this message)

3 Likes

Oh, here we are posting random weapons, cool, then I want this:

Its a 2000 rpm machinegun with 250+ rounds belt. It means it can use its belt in just 7.5 seconds, lol.

Idk why, its just cool. Soviet minigun.

3 Likes

I would prefer this over the maxims that can be found in Stalingrad to be honest.

1 Like

I want my maxims to have their shields back!!!

1 Like

Unless you pay
then you can run with 10kg+ LMG AR that doesn’t slow you even one bit.

3 Likes

These are select fire guns in all but name just like the fedrov mg.

They already have a suppression mechanic but it works in a completely different way, it does nothing for suppressing a person other than giving you score. The simple fact that the game is able to recognize what suppression is means it’s possible to expand on this concept, and make it a actual mechanic.

First a 100 round tech tree LMG should be added for germany, either an MG-42 with a 100 round belt or the cooler option, the MG 08/15 (in my opinion old machineguns have more character and charm).

And then other nations need one too, the soviets can get the DT-39 machinegun, it has a 250 round belt and fires at 900 RPM:

DT-39

As for Japan there is only the Type 92 machine gun with a 97 round drum magazine which fires at 600 RPM but locking it behind an event would be a crime, it should be an end of the line tech tree LMG:

If you have any ideas what the japanese counterpart to the stinger could be feel free to reply.

1 Like

That last image is a type 92 I think and I’m pretty sure the type 92 was also belt fed:

That is a different Type 92, and it is hardly a weapon to carry alone as it has no obvious grips or a stock, there must be something else.

The Japanese naming system is way too confusing

Completly agree 2 of these guns can fix a little bit br 5 : )

1 Like

I personally think m2 stinger and 200 mg 42 should be added to tech tree

1 Like

MG42 250 y 1800 rpm