The new season of the Battle Pass!

its great you managed to finish it without extending :slight_smile: and im glad for more appearance orders, it was about time, and most weapons introduced i like too, except JUST ANOTHER russian SMG like if russians had no other interesting weapons only SMGs to put for gold order

you could give japanese more interesting weapon … its pretty meh

its just ordinary campaign weapon with bigger magazine that comunity would welcome in the campaign itself instead of five round version

Where are the axis commanders i dont care for the allied generals!

3 Likes

Next to the allied generals

you will accept the soviet SMG

wat ?
im saying that russian surely had other nice stuff to put here , not only just another goddamned SMG

What stuff?

idk Berdan 1 ? XD
or some other experimental shit like KBP carbine was

Berdan is removed tomorrow, no point to re-add here KBP is a carabine wo can full-auto like m1 (idk wy it cant do it here)

look man …id welcome any other experimental weapon or rifle instead of another SMG with surely the same goddamned caliber and sound etc.

also speaking about japanese weapon it could be something else and more interesting

1 Like

you will accept the soviet SMGs or else you go to gulag

4 Likes

It’s the autumn x)

2 Likes

So the solution to balance should be a better matchmaker that prioritizes human players, rather than buffs or nerfs or OP weapons.

im not soviet citizen so i cant go to gulag.

No scoped PTRS? :pleading_face:

1 Like

You dont need be russian citizen FSB is like cia, it watch you

2 Likes

FSB and gulags ? sounds pretty soviet to me

They are totally different

The kgb send you in gulag in syberia
The fsb send you in gulag near the syberia

Totally different

4 Likes

so you say gulags exists still ?

Yep In all nation wen you can disappear in a nigth

Of course not my friend, and you might ask why, well. If there would be proper matchmaking you can actually fight against the OP weapons you find at the end of each campaign. And when I say weapons I also say vehicles, both planes and tanks.

Obviously we’d need some buffs or nerfs to some of this stuff as well, but you get the main idea.