The new season of the Battle Pass!

ki 44 have the not in play it seems to me

I won’t waste my precious time answering to someone that hasn’t read the text and someone that uses the “amazing” skill issue argument. Have a nice day and re-read please, you’ll make a favor to the community.

1 Like

I read it and dismissed as wehraboo bullshit and skill issue, sadly I have nothing better to do so I am wasting my time reading your and the others “germanophiles” whining.

1 Like

Looks good.

Way better than current useless pistol carbine on this season.

Also, where is keofox??!!!?

Keep your copium out of this topic @104294422

1 Like

Damn!

Your furr became orange!

1 Like

Make a thread for it
Don’t crap up official posts with things like this

Just leads to us being taken even less seriously

2 Likes

Yep, my bad sorry. Especially with Soviet lovers that all they dream of is kill some " bad bad Germans". When all we’re asking is add actual balance to this game, which is really good.

1 Like

Excuse me? Who invited 5 year old kids to the thread? Anyway, have a beautiful day, and enjoy school tomorrow :blush:

God I wish I was in school again

Don’t knock on 5 year olds, they get a great time in kindergarten

3 Likes

More like who dfq invited you to play this game. What a grave mistake he’s made.

I feel sry for each of your team mates cuz they have to play with someone like ye.

1 Like

I miss lil school.

Life was f**** easier back then :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That makes two of us man. Things were easier, you didn’t have all these troubles with morons… Anyway, let’s keep it up!

2 Likes

Yep, waaaaay easier

1 Like

Asks for balance, people answer that it is balanced, keep whining and writing nonsense.

1 Like

For example machine guns, sniper rifles (more than just the suppressed Mosin)

Looking forward to get that Marshal Zhukov and Marshal Rokossovsky profle icon

3 Likes

Are we getting two gold orders for vehicles and troops as well, just like the weapon orders? Because its hard choosing only one of them…

Who even wants those?

1 Like

Enjoy them for 4 months :rofl:

3 Likes